What body type is most appealing to guys?

Well I have more of the athletic body type but I'm not all buff...thank god...but I was wondering do guys like small thin fragile girls, Athletic, or chunky?

Most Helpful Guy

• My favourite sounds cruel on the girl :S But I know a girl who is really athletic, but she has like puppy fat, it's not a bad thing, I think it's adorable... :D But I bet it'd sound like an insult if I was to say that to her, She has an athletic body, but still has nice curves.. It's hard to describe to be honest, but I love it. :)

What Guys Said 5

• I workout a lot. So I would really like a girl who goes to the gym as much as I do. So you have to be in pretty good shape.

Btw nice age lol 90 your a hot granny!

• Girls seriously need to get over this. Different guy like all different kind of looks.

• every guy has a different preference in girls body types but I generally like the curvy, thick, hourglass figure shaped girls

• serenity not a 90 year old's =P

different guys different choices

• To me as long as I can get my hands around you to hug you then your fine. But for men in general it differs from guy to guy.

What Girls Said 1

• Well each has his own but generally: curvy with a 0.7 hip-to-waist ratio.