Why are women allowed wear whatever they want, have their hair anyway they want but men have to have short hair wear a suit wear smart shoes etc. Why?

When you watch news female reporters wear whatever they want but men always have to dress a certain way, wear an ugly, boring suit, a stupid fucking tie, I think it is sexist and bullshit.

0|0
5|5

Most Helpful Girl

• What? It's so much easier to dress as a man. Suites are being designed differently with different patterns, dress shirts have gotten a complete make over, and men's dress shoes come in many different styles.

I don't think you are paying attention to men's fashion very much.

0|0
    0|1
    • Lol men's fashion is nothing compared to womens, unless they are metro.

• Show All
    • @Blitzkrieger Yeah that is also what i was saying

• 🙄 it's much easier to dress up as a man. You don't really know how to dress, apparently.

Most Helpful Guy

• because women are not held to the same standard as men. you dont hold children to the same standard as adults either.

0|1
    0|0

Have an opinion?

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know where ur from, but here where i live, guys dont have to wear suits or have short hair. so maybe it just depends on where he works, what he does for a living, or what image he has to uphold.

0|0
    0|0
    • Im talking about in some jobs such as new reporting.

• yea i guess that kinda does suck..
      they are told what to wear and how much to weigh and how to look. and even have to wear makeup. i guess that job isn't for everybody. the females have guidelines too tho, not just the guys.

• Oh God. So many whiny guys today.

2|0
    0|1
  • i don't qgeee with this

0|0
    0|0
  • try being forced to wear hijab

0|0
    1|0

What Guys Said 4

• Male news reporters can wear what they want, many just choose to wear a suit because he does have to represent his news cast, same as women.
    WIth the suit, he can add his own flare, such as the neck tie, the coat, the belt... etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm, no? People wear whatever they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • depends... it's not fair to you, who cares? lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because women are hot, that's why. Quit your bitching.

1|0
    0|0