Sexy date outfit for my boyfriend?

I've been away at college since the beginning of yhe year so I haven't seen my boyfriend since then. He's still a senior in high school so I only see him when I'm hope for the holidays if we're lucky. Well for Christmas break I'll be visiting finally and we had a whole day planned out. He's 18 by the way and I'm 20 just wanna put that out there. Well we planned on having a nice date at my apartment I have. I was going to cook him a nice meal and hopefully have a very nice night together. So I kinda bought this dress and pair of shoes and was wondering if they'd be nice to wear... and if you think they'd get him excited to see me again.
Sexy date outfit for my boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• if you're 20 as you say, then yes. This outfit is very attractive, and unless he has a specific dislike towards things like this, it should be more than sufficient.

• I am 20 I accidentally put my age wrong and out my little sister's birth date since she uses the account as well

• With that dress and those heels, you definitely will.

• I hope so

Most Helpful Girl

• It honestly depends on what he finds sexy or attractive. Some guys prefer girls more covered and only hinting at skin and some prefer way less. Also the style and color changes the effect. Your body should also be taken into consideration. Does this outfit show off good parts of you or does it look odd in certain places? Because oddly fitting clothes aren't attractive. There's a lot of factors to consider. So maybe ask him what he likes without giving away what you're thinking about wearing and take it from there?

• I know what he likes from when we went to school together before I graduated. And he loves occasionally seeing me in something short like that

• In that case, if you're positive that he likes that sort of thing, go for it. Perhaps have a nice cover up though that still flatters it but can be worn when you want to be slightly more comfortable. As long as everything is legal, go for it and have a nice night!

• Lol it's legal we're both of age

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 7

• In my opinion, it's sexy and tight. Boys must like it. But i'm prefer a longer skirt at about mid-thigh. I think it's reveal too much legs. lol

• Lol I have long legs and it's only for my boyfriend to see so I'm kinda using it to get him excited to see me after so many months. I want him suoer excited

• That's great. The tight qibao will ride up when you sitting. Make sure you don't cross your legs, so he can see your panties in big triangle shaped. lol

• It's a nice dress, go for it. It reminds of a dress I used to have, exactly the same fabric design and color, but of course mine was much longer.

• I got it short because of the occasion and I really love it like that

• I absolutely love it! That is exactly the style I would wear for a lovely date at home. In public though, I would go with something more conservative but privately I'll go all out. ;)

• Yeah I'm half Chinese and I adore qipao dresses. Especially sexy ones like that. They always seem to flatter my body and my boyfriend l ok best them

• I just want to look nice for him

• That is more than enough and I'm sure he'll be very satisfied with your choice of outfit 😼

• Absolutely stunning and hot woman in the photos

• that's what I thought

• that's not cute. i would go with a silk slip dress, a diamond choker

• tbh that looks like a Halloween costume

• It's a qipao. It's a Chinese dress this is just a short version

• And I think it's very cute

• Too short

• Why do you wear shoes in house?

• Because they look sexy and it goes with the dress

• Then prove it. Korean hate Chinese. So...

• and they hate Japan as well... but there r still half korean and half Japanese kids