How Gay IS This Guy?

What you think about him, his style?

Does he look gayish? feminin? manly?

He use to have a more freakish hairstyle...

An artist too and Elvis fan. =)

link

A pic.

link
well...he have always been marked as kinda "gayish" by most guys. yes he is an artist, from time-to-time, he had done maybe two albums.

Thing is that he was declared as the winner as the sexiest Swedish celeb-man of the year.

I think he's kinda cool as person, and as artist.

But also that there is something I can't really put my finger at. He is like 'feminin' in some way. =/

But I can tell. He is not gay, even if I many might think soo...

Most Helpful Guy

• I love Swedish House Mafia too!

(does that answer your question?)

What Girls Said 4

• he doesn't look gay at all... although he does look foreign which isn't a bad thing.. he has really pretty eyes!

• Why do you care?

• Maybe I'm gay ?? =0

• Is that a question or a statement? Are you trying to work on your 'gaydar'? Because I have lots of gay male friends who don't have it. And I think it's a lot harder to tell these days.

• Haha NO! I'm not gay. Lol

• Seems like a music artist to me. Very excellent singer - thanks for posting this. BITCH IS GOING ON MY IPOD D:<

He doesn't seem like anything to me. I mean, if he's gay or not, who cares? xD

• I think he's pretty

What Guys Said 3

• he doesn't look that gay in the vid

• He's an artist there's nothing honest about this image because he's an artist and the image currently sells as does the style. This isn't a question of merit.

• He doesn't look gay