One of my favorite bras just broke, how do you feel when this happens?

I know this is going to sound cliche but I feel like I got stabbed by a good friend. I'm just glad I was at home when it happened.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm sorry for your loss 😕
    I feel your pain - you break one in and it's feeling good. Straps are a perfect length, the back clip has worn enough that it sits completely flat and the boning at the sides doesn't dig in. You have a good relationship for a few months/years and then one day the underwire just pops out and shivs you in the tit, or a strap snaps and nearly takes out an eye.
    You have others, but it's not the same.

We will remember them 😔

What Guys Said 10

• i hate it when my bras break :(

• hahaha, oh dear xD I'm sorry, made me laugh! *stands and salutes the fallen bra as a lone trumpeter plays*

• You are young to be worried ;) Move on! My girl cried you know om the same thing. Just get a new one! It will fill the old ones shoes

• I assume the feeling is similar to when you put a game in only to find that the disk is damaged in some way?

Like I lost something that meant something to me.

• sorry for your loss, may God heal your broken heart. until then, stay strong my child

• Looks like you're spending another $60 on a nice one.

• Sad, because I wish I was there with you when it broke.

• It's like the time the button came off my trousers (pants). Ruined my weekend.

• bra size

• got stabbed?

What Girls Said 8

• Thats happened to me. I was pretty sad

• I get legit pissed :(

• Heartbroken because those things ain't cheap!

• I feel like my best friend was shot

• i feel incomplete

• im still in therapy and on medication to deal with it

• So you buy another one. Problem solved

• @Goldilocks24 So pragmatic ^.^ The last one that you bought was recently donated to the natural history museum in London. Apparently it was made with a stone frame and dinosaur skin cups. Not saying you don't change your clothes much, y'know... *runs*

• Yeah :( Bless them. You're a nice person. That's a genuine compliment. One time only, never to be repeated :P

• I'm not a nice person. But I do enjoy working with them. Especially the combat vets lol great stories

• I get mad and scream at it