Tight clothes...yes or no?

i like to wear tight clothes AND I like showing off my boobs cause I think there nice. but I was just wondering if I'm sending out the wrong message or only attracting the wrong guy. I dress like this cause I like feeling sexy and looking good. should I cover up more. I'm petite 5 feet 115 pounds.

Most Helpful Guy

• For me tight clothes on a girl with a good looking body is very attractive. Your obviously comfortable with what you wear which is good. But lets say for example there's a guy who gives you his t-shirt or sweatshirt. Me being a guy it makes my day to see the girl I give it to wearing it. Its baggy which doesn't look bad when it comes to girls wearing guys shirts. I personally think that its hot when girls wear my stuff.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't think you need to cover up, especially if you're comfortable and confident with showing your body off. But I think the truth of the matter is that you will attract guys who are only interested in sex or just ogling you. I don't know if it necessarily sends out the wrong message, but at the same time some guys might get put off seeing you get a lot of attention from other guys.

Me, id probably just be intimidated by you haha :P But I suppose it would help you weed out the less confident fellers.

• its totally fine, I think that a girl wearing tight clothes shows that she is confident, which is very attractive :]

• Depends on how you want guys to see you.

What Girls Said 1

• Depends what message you want to send..

• IM NOT REALLY TRYING TO SEND A MESSAGE. I JUST LIKE dressing sexy cause I like the way I look. I just don't want people to think I'm a slut cause I like to dress sexy.

• I didn't say what message you're TRYING to send. I said what message you WANT to send.