I'm Addicted to MAKEUP! Is this normal to buy makeup on a weekly basis?

• Yes normal
    35%(12)28%(15)Vote15%(3)
  • No not normal
    62%(21)70%(38)Vote85%(17)
  • I will explain below
    3%(1)2%(1)Vote0%(0)

Most Helpful Guy

• Nope. Sounds like ana expensive addiction

• And video games aren't? Sports hobbies? Fishing? etc.

• @BrighteyedAsh 5 euros a week is enough to get around for my martial arts xD

• A game or something, it takes a while to beat a game. I also think it takes a while to use up all the make up you bought, so I'd see your case as an expensive addiction

Most Helpful Girl

• Depends what you're spending, whether you're actually using it, whether you have the extra money to be investing, and how long you've been doing it. Good makeup definitely calls for a broad range of products and it can take a while to build a collection. Many girls enjoy the art of makeup... it's a fun hobby to have. And hey... a hobby that includes personal care and hygiene isn't a bad thing if you're not going into debt for the sake of vanity. It's important to remember that it's a want and not a need.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• I don't know if it's normal or not being a guy but makeup is probably one of the less damaging things you could be addicted to.

• ^^ Srsly

... in fact, could be actively UN-damaging, if the "addiction" includes skincare products (and the "addict" is someone who has really fair skin and/or goes out into the sun a lot).

• woman let your poor skin breath !!!

• Defo abnormal

What Girls Said 13

• not really normal in my opinion.. i buy makeup like thrice a year or so... and makeup has a shelf life so i don't see the point of buying too much :/

• I think u are filling up a whole by being shopoholic.
    The same way drunk people fill up loneliness and pain with drinking every night. Well the same thing goes for shopping too much.

I don't think u will use all that makeup so u should target why u have the need to fill up that whole

• As long as you're able to pay for the things that really matter, you're fine. Stuff like bills, food, gas, rent, etc. This sounds like a hobby and plenty of people spend a ton of money on their hobbies.

• "A" for Absolutely... It's just Like any Fetish, and Being a Female, no Exception to my Rule. xx

• I buy clothes on a weekly basis...

• Yes its normal! Dont worry! Its a phase!! When the time is right the makeup purchases will slow down in frequency. Keep buying makeup until your hearts content. Just make sure it fits your budget!!!

• are you replenishing or buying surplus?

i think it's just priorities.
    i recommend handbags and jewelry.

• I am buying new things on the market. and makeup that i read about :( it is so hard! my money is just blowing away

• you should think about how those will end up in the trash one day and how they are not making you better. it's hard though i know. i buy at least of the following every week: dresses, bags, jewelry, hair accessories, etc. i try to make sure that i only buy pieces that i'm drawn to because i love the design and feel it represents my identity and that i'll want to keep it for decades to come. i've come to love classical pieces like black tweed shift dresses.

• I don't think that it is normal.

• Very normal i can't go into town without buying some and i work in town and go in on my day off so 7 days a week for me lol...💄💋💅

• Well I normally end up throwing most mine out when they reach their shelf life cause I normally don't wear much but I know most girls are literally obsessed so I wouldn't worry about it tbh

• Not normal.

• Not normal you should only buy it when you doesn't have any

• That does not sound normal to me.