What to wear? On any given day, would you rather

see a girl in shorts and a tank top or a short flirty dress?

What about a mini skirt?

Most Helpful Guy

• Shorts and the tank top. Makes her look like she is relaxed and not trying to hard to impress.

What Guys Said 6

• Shorts + tank top looks cute, and I prefer a cute style rather than a flirty/sexy style.

• The dresses for sure! Women don't wear enough casual dresses and skirts. You look so beautiful in them. The rest that you said may be sexy, but nothing compared to a cute little dress.

• I'm with you.I live in skirts and dresses,heels too.I think it's far more flattering and feminine.

• Dress, then skirt, then shorts.

• Short dress. Drives me wild any given day. Ah, the mixture of innocent and sexy, irresisteable!

• depends on what you look like. in my opinion, if you don't have the body or legs for a skirt or a dress...you shouldnt wear it. if you have bad legs and ur gonna wear a skirt, wear a long flowy one so that its still cute but covers up ur legs. I mean its nice and all that you have the confidence to try and wear a skirt or dress if you don't have the body for it but sometimes its just id rather see ya not wearing something like that if you can't pull it off.

so again. if we saw what you looked like then we might be able to give you a better answer :)

• Shorts and tank top = Hot ! :)

What Girls Said 2

• No question-dresses and skirts! We look far more feminine and attractive,as women, in a skirt or dress,than shorts.It goes to feeling more confident,too.

• shorts and a tank top. I think shorts make butts look really good, as long as they aren't too too tight.