Girls do you wear a lot of diamonds?

im a girl who loves jewelry i have a pretty engagement and wedding ring set that has smaller well cut dimonds. i have a few other rings and some earings/necklaces that have dimonds but none of my rings have big flashy dimonds. my style is smaller more subdued elegant on white gold... its not my style to wear much ice together. so if i wore a necklace with dimonds i wouldn't wear dimond earings

134

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• omg... i've never touched a diamond my whole life :o.. and i don't own any :/ so to answer your question... i don't wear any cause i don't own any

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• lmfao

• Agreed

• An add says , "Diamonds are a girls best friends."

What Girls Said 12

• Where would I get the money for that? it's ridiculous...

• Younger wears a lot of everything, smallish diamond or more
    Mature wears one giant diamond (finally) and less of everything else
    Older, wiser begins to reappreciate the other precious jewels and begins to reaply them but very choosy and in Spartan amounts

• I looove jewellery, I wear the same pieces everyday unless I want statement pieces then I take it all off except my wedding set.
    My daily wear is a gold and diamond owl pendant, pink Swarovski and rose gold earrings, rose gold and white leather smart watch, a pandora stack of rings, white gold and diamond engagement ring, white gold and sapphire wedding band, another single pandora ring and a gold anklet

• No, I wear Bohemian jewelry. When I do get married I would like to have a bohemian engagement ring and wedding ring set.
    I honestly don't really care about wearing diamond jewelry.

• No, not really. I don't wear that much jewellery. I always wear the necklace my boyfriend gave me, that's smoky Quartz. Usually I'm wearing earrings too, but they're cheap, not diamond.

• I'm scared something will happen to my real jewelry if I wear it and I only owned a pair of diamond earrings but I'm the same way with any other jewelry if I have earrings on that'll be it. I don't want to look too gaudy

• I don't own any diamonds and I honestly wouldn't want to. Fake diamonds look almost as good, it's a waste of money to me.

• I only wear a diamond ring which is a family jewelry I had for my 18 birthday.
    I would like to have diamonds earring too but I need to save money for that.

• The only diamond I owned was stolen. I love wearing jewelry but am just fine with the cheaper cubic zirconia or even just crystal. I would wear diamonds if me or my SO could afford them but I'm happy with the beautiful things he has given me.

• I am not into jewelry

• No, on contrary I do not wear much jewellery.

• Yes I love anything that shines bright like a diamond
    Find light in the beautiful sea, I choose to be happy
    You and I, you and I , we’re like diamonds in the sky
    You’re a shooting star I see, a vision of ecstasy
    When you hold me, I’m alive
    We’re like diamonds in the sky