I am 23 and I have a 3 year old son. I'm a little self conscious about my stretch marks.

i have a little "pooch on my belly and the infamous love handles. do men think that is hot? I want to loose my love handles or try too any way. I know there is nothing I can do about the stretch marks-my boyfriend says it is battle scares from pregnancy and he says he loves it. is he just saying that because he loves me ? I just want to know what other men think. thanks

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never dated anyone with stretch marks (Not that I wouldn't, but only because I've never dated anyone who has been pregnant or overweight) I'm usually not attracted to girls that have that mid section pooch. On occasion I may see someone who has a pooch but a nice face, butt or etc. But I still think it would bother me slightly if she is taking her shirt off like at the beach or at home. As far as love handles I could live with that no problem. I'm 5'10 154 and I have a tiny bit of love handle. Anyhow to answer your question about him. You best bet I just to work on it. He will appreciate the effort you put into making yourself look good. Try just 10 mins a day of crunches or some sort of exercising. Maybe yall could walk together.. hope this helps

What Guys Said 2

• i think you should be more worried about being 23 and having a baby than your looks!

• Why would you care what other men think?

Stretchmarks aren't a turn on, or off for me. As long as you don't have a huge gut, you probably look really sexy.. especially if the guy loves you..

What Girls Said 0