Anybody else think women are superior?

OK so I'm a guy but I seriously believe that women are superior. In school Girls always did much better on average than boys...this trend has continued and the gap has widened...girls are just smarter. And it has only been discrimination and oppression that have held them back from achieving their superiority. As more and more women get college degrees and graduate from high school at higher rates than boys, the dominate sex will take its rightful place. Men are more brutal, cold, and uncaring. Women exemplify all that is good in humanity. Man hasn't brought much to the table...nothing that women couldn't do better. Maybe in the wild when early humans needed physical strength more often, men had a purpose, but in the modern age, the future belongs to the women... I recognize that I am a member of an inferior sex, no matter what any individuals achieve, women on average will be superior. I wish I wasn't born male, and I don't want a sex change, I like being male because its who I am, but I am a member of an inferior sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't know. Men are pretty high up considering a good lot of devices we have now were created by men. But of course, behind every brilliant mind, is a woman.

You can't toss them in the same category. Men and women, are two completely different things. And they're not meant to out do one another, they're quite equal (give or take) to eachother.

Females by nature are caregivers, home makers, blah blah.

Men are the brute force, security, strength.

Of course we don't live like this anymore, and thus everything has changed. Men are taking on female characteristics, women are taking on male characteristics, basically being anything.

Women /do/ mature faster than men, but they generally succeed in mental subjects, math, english, science so on so on. And guys generally excel in sports, and physical things.

Majority of the time.

>_> I'm trying to say it depends on the person, it's not working out to great. PRETTY MUCH it depends on the person, and you're silly to say "Oh well the rates say ---- therefore I can't do sh*t." No. It's all up to you darling, don't let silly statistics get you down.

• Well the stats show that the gender as a whole is below women..doesnt matter what I can do, my gender will still be inferior...and o wow phyiscal strength..yea women go off and get degress but its ok because boys can play football...o yea that's equality

• *easier

• Stop being a fag. :| I know more girls failing their subjects than guys. Stop being generalizing. We're not all the same, and this isn't a race you douche bag. YOU'RE MAKING ME AGGRESSIVE DAMMIT. D:<

What Girls Said 2

• I have a similar problem, i feel i am inferior because I am a woman. I dont want to be a man but as you said I don't want to be part of the inferior sex either... If it wasn't for this issue with my gender I could get on with my life but instead I've been moping around in bed all day.
    Whqt I will accept is that men and women have evolved to do different things, and they are viewed a lot differet than most people realize, and judged differently.

• I don't think either sex is superior to the other one. I do however, think that boys are lazy.

• Yes, which means women are more ambitous, laziness is inferiority

What Guys Said 7

• we men are different; you got that part right.

but you sound like an idiot going around saying women are superior to men. you obviously haven't done your research if your conclusion was reached based on the information you provided.

women are not smarter than men. there are smart, average, and dumb men and women, with each gender trending towards a certain strength. men tend to be strong in spatial intelligence; we were the hunters. women tend to be strong in memory; they were the gatherers. women are more social; they kept the group together. men are bolder; they were the leaders. female intelligence tend to fall closer to the average than men's. in other words, men are more likely to be geniuses, but also more likely to be idiots. (see source list from wikipedia page)

men are more likely to engage in risky behavior, a result of our increased testosterone, which would explain the high school graduation data. (i'd like to see your sources though)

not all women are good people, not all men are bad people. in case you haven't ever taken a history course, most of history's greatest leaders, innovators, and inventors have been men. this trend may have been due to sexism in a patriarchal society, but you cannot tell me that Thomas Edison and Dr. King were inferior; I will simply NOT accept that.

• Http://www.time.com/time/magazine/article/0,9171,1647452-2,00.html

http://www.theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2000/05/the-war-against-boys/4659

there plenty of resources on this

• Well dr, King and Edison were very influential people but they do not repsresent teh average man which is inferior...I mean you said it yourself that women tend to be closer to average intelligence....as a whole they are superior...who cares if a few cream of the crop are men if the rest of the world is full of successful females....

• So, who keeps your balls in a jar?

• Men are not inferior! The traditional roles are changing. The only reason it may look like men are becoming the inferior sex is because society still thinks its wrong for a guy to appear "weak" and do feminine things. And why is that? Because "feminine" things are still regarded as "bad" things. The more men who take on the traditionally feminine roles, the better those roles will be regarded, and then it won't look like "all is lost for the Y chromosome"... it'll just look like masculinity is evolving.

• One sex is not superior to another. Any difference in academic achievement is enculturation not genetic. Men have been fed a lot of bull sh*t as well about being macho and acting stupid and that has ruined a lot of us as well as created an army of sociopaths.

• Men and women are hardwired for different things, but superiority? In what sense? Certain things such as nurturing and or jobs requiring language skills/ organizational skills, women take it. But consider this, when shot hits the fan or your in a survival situation who has the advantage? Men. Superiority is relative.

• Women are inferior in all ways except manipulation, cunning, deceit, coldheartedness, shaming tactics, playing the victim, finding the other person's weakness etc etc etc..

Early maturity means nothing except that women are better at being bitches. Young guys are so much better in every respect. Young men have achieved so much in the history of our race and young women hardly anything.

The education system is tailored for women and is failing boys. Male behavior is demonized in school and in society. College education is losing its value as more women enter it.

• Have you been ass whipped by an extremist feminist? Neither is superior nor inferior in my opinion unless, of course, you are talking about a specific aspect. For example, women are generally more compassionate while men are more capable from a physical stand point.

• Look at college graduation rates..

• You can get a college degree in almost anything right now. I would like to know the rates of graduates going to high ranking positions (in our society's mind). Plus, you don't have to go to college to be very successful. Your argument means abosolutely nothing to me. Its probably because of your inferior mind.