Tips for becoming naturally beautiful?

I particularly need help with losing belly fat, getting better skin, and nicer hair.

Most Helpful Guy

• Exercise and healthy foods are the key, as well as relaxing and reducing stress with things like meditation. I'm glad you're focusing on natural beauty, you'll find men who are more in touch with themselves will be more attracted to you compared to unnatural beauty as fake attracts fake.

Most Helpful Girl

• Losing belly fat is tough, because when you lose weight, you can't really deide from where it drops. I for example always lose my boob and butt first, then comes the stomach aynd then the thighs. Maybe some core exercises might work better, you won't lose the fat but you will tighten up your waist.
    the key to better skin is removing your make up and washing it daily. What I also find makes a huge difference is diet. Try to avoid sweets and processed fats, it can do a whole lot. Cigarettes and alcohol also take their toll on your skin.
    As for the hair, I would suggest just not washing it too often. I'm really not an expert but maybe cutting off the split ends and using hair masks ight help as wel :)

What Guys Said 1

• Go to the gym and eat healthy and take care of your skin and hair. Ps, don't wash your hair everyday

What Girls Said 4

• Proper diet, and no, not one of those starvation type "diets" young girls try to get into. A diet filled with a lot of vitamins and proper nutrition will do wonders for regulating weight, skin and hair quality. I suggest you talk to your parents about getting your doctor to either make some suggestions or hook you up with a nutritionist.

• Everything you want has to do with good eating habits and skin care routines

• Sunscreen. Less oily makeup that clogs your pores. Have self-confidence.

• Only put food that'll maximize your health into your body.