How to dress fashionably in the summer when it's too hot?

So I live in a part of the world where in the summer it can get up to 38 degrees Celsius.
I look young for my age I'm 18 but I look 13, so I can't really wear short shorts, a T-shirt and sneakers otherwise I really do look 13. I'd like to wear pants and a layer such as a stylish blazer or something to make me look older but it's too hot for that.

What are some good options to wear for the summer?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a blazer girl myself, but when it's hot, f-that. You gotta go for the comfortable and just wear what's going to keep you from dying in the heat. If other people think you look 13, so what! You gotta be you, and if being you is staying cool and comfortable in some short shorts, by all means, do that!

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Girls Said 13

• i feel your pain lol its the same here sometimes... wear nice flowy dress or summer dresses and cute accessories

• As a fellow person who looks 12 but who is much older... I say screw it. Comfort over fashion.

• Some light skirts, idian sari types. You can wear a short and tank underneath and still be comfortably fresh.

• Light dresses are pretty good, like lacy/frilly ones especially in bright summer colours like yellows, baby blues, and pinks and greens- wear that with some cute sandles/ wedges or open foot shoes. Also shawls are pretty good as they protect from the heat so you could wrap one around your head. Strappy tank tops with short denim shorts is always a winner. But my biggest advice would be accessorising. Like any outfit can look fashionable if there are the right accessories. Try adding extra rings, bracelets, necklaces, headbands/hats. Since temperatures get so hot you can't rely on layering, but on accessories. Also there is plenty of online inspiration so if you're still stuck look there!:)

• You can never go wrong with a playsuit! Or even just shorts and crop top

• Try rompers and summer dresses

• shorts n crop tops - loose dress

• google street style celebrities summer

• Sneakers, a skirt, a t-shirt, sandals.

• Sundresses.

• 38 Celsius is nothing! Try living in Australia then you can complain!

• Bohemian style best for summers <3

• You could try wearing sun-dresses.