Is it normal that my girlfriend won't leave the house without thermal long underwear on?

She *has* to wear it. All the time. Is there any way to suggest that maybe she doesn't wear them ever now and then?

34

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a shame it's so inconvenient that your poor girlfriend is that cold all the time because it's simply not sexy enough for you. 🙄

Most Helpful Guy

• Women are a little different, biologically, in the way they retain heat, compared to men.

Women retain most of their heat around their core, and consequently have lower temperatures in their arms and legs. So she very well may feel that she absolutely does need to wear them.

The cold may not feel as bad, to a guy, but women generally experience it differently, for the reasons I've stated.

If she wants to wear them, you can just let her wear them. It doesn't hurt you, at all, and makes her feel more comfortable in the cold weather.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• just ask if she has to wear them alll the time. it's normal though she's just cold or she finds it comfortable, I can't deal w/ all the bunched up ness personally lol

• Why does it bother you though? It's winter, she just doesn't wanna be cold.

• I dunno, they are not exactly the trendiest thing to wear... And she said she's wearing them until May :(

• It's underneath her clothes, it's not like anyone will see

• It's a shame my girlfriend doesn't do this. I would encourage her wearing long underwear all year. I love doing this, too.

What Guys Said 3

• If you are subject to cold winters, and with the fact that a lot of girls have a lower circulation than guys, this would mean that she feels the cold more...

It happens in my office here in Australia in summer... the guys want the aircon set at what we find to be a comfortable temperature, but that's too cold for the girls...

• I'd wear some if I had any. freaking freezing out there dude

• just during the winter when its colder out? or all the time? why does it matter what she's wearing?