Imagine crossdressing would be the norm and not an exception, how would you like the opposite sex to dress?

Girls wear guys clothes and vice versa. So, the way we dress today would be seen as cross-dressing and be for most people weird.

How would you want the opposite sex to dress? Guys in skirts, leggins or booty shorts? lmao
For girls it would be less weird because them wearing suits or guys clothes is more common.

Anyway, let your imagination go wild and tell me what your preference would be :P

just a funny thought, nothing I'd ever want lmao 😂

Most Helpful Girl

• uhh.. no dresses. Just imagine how many guys we'd have roaming the streets taking any possible opportunity they can to 'accidentally' flash their bulge/dick if they're daring enough to go commando. 🙈

Also, no leggings/booty shorts. Please no. It's difficult enough for me to suppress my laughter at guys wearing those in the gym. &No. Seeing you waddle around proudly presenting your bulge (as if women should be impressed that you possess a dick in the first place) is not hot.
    http://i.imgur.com/ucu4b6N.gif

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd want both men and women to dress like women, but in really skimpy clothing. That way even if it was a guy, I could imagine that I was looking like a scantily clad woman and my chances of deriving happiness from glancing at a person would always be high.

So yes, both men and women, I'd like to have shaven legs and body hair. Both should wear small, little black dresses as much as possible. Men would be required to get breast implants and watch lots of YouTube makeup tutorials so that they could master the perfect smokey eye.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 27

• Hmmm... I would want them to k k how much effort goes into maintance... eating right, working out, shaving, hair products, styling hair, wearing makeup...

• No problem. I think that if it became more mainstream, and many were doing it, everyone would get over it sooner and it wouldn't be such a big deal. Some guys in feminine clothing look really hot, providing they make an extra effort to conform to it. A hairy guy in a dress and heels looks a bit odd, to say the least, but if he's shaven, well groomed and in properly fitting female garb, then I think it's cute, if not sexy.

• I sy we should all just go nude

• Guys in dresses? Hmmmm nah though some guys do not take advantage of better fitting clothes primarily jeans... really not even a maxi dress?

• I love cross dressers and I really want men to wear sexy women's underwear, dresses, skirts, tight jeans, tights, heels, whatever they want. Girls can dress in sexy underwear, dresses, skirts, tight jeans, tiny shorts, heels and whatever they want as well. Guys should only wear guy clothes if there's a good reason, like their wife will spank them or something.

• Meh, that's just wearing jeans or whatever, that's cool.

• Imma go naked

• Spandex Pants is Fine down that Kind of Line.
    Thank you for the Kind Invite, hun. xx

• I would love to see guys wearing high heels and long dresses to see if they can walk without tripping. 😆

• I'm not sure what's usually considered "guy clothes" other than suits, but I really love wearing hoodies ♡ For guys... just about anything would look pretty horrible. I guess just a normal shirt with a plaid skirt because that looks sorta like a kilt.

• umm.. jeans and crop tops.. xD

• i'd like t see a guy in booty shorts, and maybe lingerie lol

• I wouldn't I'd jump off a cliff

• Guys wearing tight t-shirts and pants. Showing off all the "right" places. ( '-')
    Girls wearing baggy jeans and baggy shirts, showing off nothing. ( '-')
    Ok...
    I like that idea. '-'

• Girls already cross dress.

• Something that's sort of neutral like jeans and a shirt?

• Fuck! Luci, when I saw you responded to this I was like this is going to be good but you went with a serious answer and not trolling. LOL.

• @TheRebel69 hahaha fuck yes, someone likes my pathetic excuse for trolling :')
      you wanna start a fan club for me? ;P

• I will indeed.

• If he wears daisy dukes, a bikini top, and stripper heels. I'd be like hawt damn 🔥!

• I wanna see guys in leggings and uggs. I'd wear button downs and role my sleeves up like a daddy dom

• Like a pretty lady

• a guy in a lingerie
    i would wear some eminem clothes

• guy in lingerie? is that supposed to be a comedy show or actually be sexy? lol

• ye fashion show
      and i am gonna fuck his ass with a strapon

• lmao enjoy :P

• Guys in Scotland already wear skirts!

• Shirtless with jeans. I just love to see men's chest. I mean if it's wide of course XD

• I don't think that's a typical girl outfit 😂
      Or do you run around types just in jeans? :p

• That's the kind of party you like visiting? 😏😂

• Never been to one but I'd like to try. Wait, my boyfriend will kill me haha!

• I would wear pretty much what I wear today,. Jeans a t shirts.

• Just something like jeans and a tee lol. That's kinda my usual thing too

• How did you even came up with this question?
    😂😂

• when I'm on notifications withdrawal my mind will come up with all kinds of crazy shit to change it :P

• Guys in booty shorts and crop tips I would like to see that haha.

• *tops

• guys asses are not made for booty shorts :P

• Haha 😂 I know just something to see

• Guys in anything that would require them to get a bikini wax. They should share our pain

What Guys Said 14

• I'd want them to wear a Scottish kilt ;)
    As for the upper body, I'd want them to wear a tank top.

xD

• I would want girls to have baggy pants and hoodies.

• So girls wouldn't wear bras and could go around topless? Sounds good but I don't like the trade-off of having to wear girls' clothes. Hell, some guys' clothes is already made tight enough - I need room for my boys :P

• Kilts, so when the wind blows i can see their lady bits

• Probably wearing what they typically wear as long as the colors look good

• I'd rather just shoot myself, then be wearing red.

• I'd be sexy in a dress and tiara. Girls wearing flannel is pretty hot 😏

• No no never please don't make me think about that

• Girls wear guy clothes all the time so yeah there's not much i can say about it.

• Women and girls already cross dress. But I don't know. I wouldn't be embarrassed by wearing it though. If the members of my sex are doing it, it would be hard to feel out of place. Not that feeling out of place is necessarily a bad thing.

• I prefer tomboyish girls anyway, girls in jeans, t-shirts and sneakers are my favorite.

• Girls walking around shirtless lol!

• i would love guys in daisy dukes or short skirts without panties so you can see their package