Where can I get contacts this color?

Where can I get contacts this color?
I have blue eyes

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Don't. Gradual build up of proteins and liwer oxygen levels due to contacts will expedite loss of vision later in life.

I just want them for my 2 week vacation

@amarahorrorstory minority of people.

My buddy got a PhD in the biophysics of eyes. His advisor, who was my friend, had her article based on his research on the cover of Scientific American. One day, she and I went out for a smoke and she told me all of these horror stories. She said in short "Notice that the eye doctors don't do ______ and won't let their kids do _____." such as laser corrective surgery.
      Short term contact use is OK, but chronic just leads to bad things.

Obviously they're not perfect but people will wear them regardless. People will always need ways to see, not everyone wants glasses. I can't wear them so I'm staying with my contacts. If I practically let them seal to my eyeball that would be bad but if you keep it clean and take care, you'll be okay. Most people get lazy and sleep in them, wear them too long.

• shop

What Girls Said 6

• People are dying to have blue eyes, and you're gonna cover them up?
    Lets trade eyes, then. It'll make my lifelong wish come true.

• u can find it everywhere it is not unique colour

• misaki

• That looks like hazel eyes to me. 👀
    Go to an eye doctor...

• Rubbish!

• Look for solotica