Why do black guys and some hispanic guys like fat girls or bigger girls?

i got 44ddd chest big ass and I'm kinda fat but id say I'm alright looking nice hair nice makeup always smell good always clean shaved naired soft sexy, love sex, good personality and all and I notice that 80 % of the time I get hit on by black guys Hispanic guys or Arabic guys.

white guys rarely ever hit on me and I always wondered why do blacks Hispanics and Arabs always hit on me and white guys don't

its kinda messed up but Chris rock once said "you know you gotta lose weight when a black guy hits on you "...lol that's fricken funny

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm with one of the commentators below, I'm whitr and definitely into meatier girls. It's not as common for white guys, though. It must be because lots of white guys aren't very muscular or are pressured by society because I consider myself above average musculature and most guys I go to the gym with who I would consider not pressured by other people's opinions definitely share my thoughts on needing more meat. White guys I know who are ALL ABOUT perfectly flat stomachs are dudes who don't work out much, and are like 140 to 160 pounds. They probably just want to feel like the man that their size doesn't fully allow them to feel like if they're insecure.

I assume black guys don't normally have this problem due to lots of them having above your average white males musculature plus less societal pressure to go for thin girls (seriously, white guys with no asses going for white girls with no asses... it's like watching a whole bunch of prepubescent middle schoolers trying to date all the time!)

What Guys Said 4

• oh man this will probably get me some hate for being racist xD but those ethnic goups earn less ( upload.wikimedia.org/.../...e_Household_Income.png ) and earning less, makes guys like girls that are more robust (secured against starvation) .

• That statement is racist asfuck and you know it

• I'm not even ragin I'm like in bed chill asfuck

• i guess you´re just trolling then... good for you. you can go on and annoy someone else now.

• That's a stereotype but I have an uncle that fits that stereotype, he told me he likes big girls cause he likes to feel the pressure when they on top ( we are black)

• Im Arabian and Its the curves and extra meat and women of those ethnicities are thicker than your average white girl

• well I would need to know what you look like answer why white guys rarely ever hit on you. I like all kinds of women, except the skinny girls. I need some meat, ones that are lean are nice. but like most women in their early to mid 30s tend to have the bigger size, but not fat. one of my friends call those moms mom size. instead of fat. most people would consider those mom size women are fat. so I would defintely need a link to see what you look like, and if you are shy and don't wanna show your face, just cut it off. and those "mom size" women, when I look at them I just get urge to wanna f*** them

What Girls Said 2

• Most white guys are culturally conditioned to think skinny is sexy... It's a weird ideal of beauty here. A lot of guys of other ethnicities are taught that its okay to like a curvy woman or a woman with a great behind. That's probably why you find a discrepancy in who may hit on you more often.

But I disagree with Chris Rock because I've gotten hit on by black guys and I am definitely not fat (so don't worry about it)

• 44ddd? fml x