White american women help?

WHITE AMERICAN WOMEN HELP?

hi I'm from England I'm 24 and I was chatting to an American girl online .we hadn't seen each other before and then we exchanged pics of ourselves and she she just stopped writing to me and now I have no confidence so I just wanna ask you if you could answer these 3 questions for me please :

1.am I ugly by white American women standard ?

2.if I ever came to the USA would I stand a chance with white American women?

3.if you saw me approach you or say I approach an American girl in the club would you just blow me off without getting to know me or will you/American girls at least talk to me and give me a chance to get to know me ?do I stand a chance with American women ?

I'm mixed Italian and Egyptian by the way and christian ..luv outdoors adventure and socializing meeting new people ..and been told I have a nice personality I just have no confidence anymore ..i feel useless and feel my looks are not good enough for American girls .i ask white American women because I've always admired how amazing you American girls are you soo beautiful ...i don't mean to offend anyone here sorry if I did ...please be kind

link

link

link

link

link

click the links to see my pics..be kind
thanks for the answers I guess I'm just trying to figure out if I'm ugly by American women's standards
@audreymarie21 We were good friends and I'm a joker..the pics were me and my mates joking around like we were male models and I explained that to her ..i sent the pics of me in a blue jersey first to her..
so I am ugly then?cool
Thank you for the advice ..i was just worried that by American standards girls might not give me the time of day there ? or they might ignore me?
cayse if my looks
i meant ...cause of my cause of my looks ?..
sorry typing in a hurry and making mistakes English is my first language by the way
im not looking for arguments please people don't take my questions serious ...
@anonymous user I hope you got my message and email
1.so is my appearance that bad that you wouldn't be open to getting to know me better ?

2.and have a relationship with me ?

3.would my appearance stop you from liking me ?

or would you still be open to getting to knowing me?
OK this joke has gone on to far now ..I've never been attracted to American girls at all my friends did this and asked the question ..I'm not interested in American women at all I've never found American people attractive all Americans I see look obese
I'm not into cowboy Americans and their backward mentality redneck racist people my friends were laughing this whole time at all of you no offense but Americans are not liked in Europe
they used my pics with out my knowledge!
sons of b*tches even gave out my mail well time to change that now
listen I don't know you people and I don't wanna know you people get lost!and you can reply odds are ill never see ur replies cause I'm so canceling this profile they created for me but to American women that's what a real man looks like not ur sissy boys
peace to everyone enjoy life I say and to American ladies enjoy my pics cause they're probably the only ones of a real man you'll ever see ..ciao bella
haha you guys were here again leaving funny messages ..ahhh guys b*tches you got me good joke guys ..lol
why you fighting with the one girl? inbox me guys on Facebook my so called friends...haha
ay listen any one reading this do you know how to delete a profile on here or delete a question on here? ..my friends were having a laugh at my expense
all the answerers were poopy heads
why are american girls soo ugly does it come natural?
new update how come american dudes are soo gay and love to look at pics other guys ..does it give you a stand to think of other mens ass
And you actually answered how lame are you ? funny pics and all and you girls were still hooked imagine so easy to take advantage of american women you to easy and loose have some morals girls geeeezzz!
buahahahaa
listen I'm gonna leave this message to everyone and leave.. this whole question was made up it doesn't exist I never had an american friend at all my friends are tryin to embarrass me .so ignore their comments seriously
everyone on here thinks its me writing this please they are messing with all ur heads ignore them stop taking their bait
now I'm leaving forever if you see negative comments its cause they taking the p*ss out of you guys gezz people why would I be so nast
why would I be so nasty to a bunch of people I don't know seriously ..i found the question existed 2 days ago I'm as confused as everyone
is it me or do all american girls stink
howcome white american women look soo ugly in person compared to everyy other girl on the planet ..and lare soo skanky

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh PLEASE!

If ur mates made something stupid with ur pics and mail

then change ur mates!

But don't talk crap like "Americans are not liked in Europe"!

If ur a racist fine, then stay with ur own people,

but talk for yourself and not for whole Europe!

What Girls Said 31

• are you bipolar? because your "friends" sure did go to extremes to make this seem like it was you, and you actually cared. in comments under my response you went into detail about a book you were reading, and recommended it to me.. hm... I think you are just embarrassed now, because no one thought you were attractive. you're so transparent.

• Who the hell are you, hate to break it to you sweety but I'm not nor have I ever read a book and why the hell would I talk to strangers and recommend a book to you please use your brain imbecile!!!!!!

• I think everyone here knows you want me and my body ..its quite clear to see

• We can read books together.. while you fantasize more about me ..that I recommend

• are those the pictures you sent her? if so, I would refrain from sending pics where you aren't fully clothed. the internet is crawling with creeps, and by sending a girl pics like that, she might worry that you are one of those creeps, and just cut her losses right then and there, better safe then sorry. you definitely aren't my type, so I guess that's to answer all 3 of your questions, yes, I suppose I find you ugly, not that I would choose that word, but that's what you used in your question, yes you would stand a chance with American women, probably not the majority of them, but plenty of them would be attracted to you, and lastly, some girls will blow you off, others won't. depends what part of the country you're in, what type of girls you're going after, and what you say to them to try and make conversation. but I have to tell you, and this coming from a white American woman, it sounds like you are putting us, white American women, on an extremely high pedestal.

• We were good friends and I'm a joker..the pics were me and my mates joking around like we were male models and I explained that to her ..i sent the pics of me in a blue jersey first to her..

so I am ugly then?cool

• It's definitely possible. I wasn't attracted to my boyfriend at first, but as I got to know him he became the most gorgeous man on earth.

• And you actually answered how lame arte you ????? funny pics and all and you girls were still hooked imagine so easy to take advantage of american women you to easy and loose have some morals girls geeeezzz!!!!!!!!!

• First of all your question sounds very racist.

I am not white but I am mixed (Latin American, Indian and Black)

You don't appear very attractive because of that hair cut lose it and do some body building you're too skinny. You'd look better that way. Your eyes look a bit tired, sleep more often(8 hrs max) and eat foods like cucumber or use Optrex oughta help. Change your wardrobe and be confident. If you are not confident when taking pics they will not come out being pretty and you'd look confident.

Where's your ego?

If she has refused to talk to you online move on, it was online nothing too serious and try dating people you meet everyday than random women online

• Seriously what's racist about liking white women ?secondly you chose to answer the question when I don't like latin women not one bit ..didnt ask for your opinion at all ..its prefreence and I like white women not latin women soo bye

• You called me ugly and racist ..how should I react to that .. come on I mean racist ..give me a break ...how is it so offensive that I think white women are stunning ? and latin girls aren't ..

• There's no such thing as 'white' women. Greek,English, Italian, Latin AMerican, these aren't 'white' and don't have much in common even if they all are fairly pale generally.

We can't blame you though, this usage of White' is common in the USA which shows how racist a country it really is.

• First of all you shouldnt have to change who you are for a woman, second don't take it personally if an online connection just vanishes

Truth be known she may have issues and just doesn't feel that click!

I read some of the comments below and by no means so you focus on the negative ones, be who you are and I know for a fact you'll find what your looking for ;)

• Thank you for the comment and advice ..i wish there were more people like you out there ..

but can I ask you am I ugly in your opinion ?

• Did you not read his post? he said as soon as he showed her his pic, she stopped talking to him. Obviously, his picture was causal in this response. It's not a coincidence that she stopped right after he showed her his pic. If it was a chemistry issue like you suggest, it is very unlikely that she would have stopped right after being shown his pic; she would have stopped either sometime before being shown the pic or sometime after. Stop being politically correct!

• I just wanna know the answer to my questions to you ?

• the picture doesn't work anymore, and even if it did I would never think you were hot or sexy or whatever your pathetic little ego wanted to hear. you are an asshole and that makes you hideous. oh wait, did I not fit in with your opinion of all american women? no I guess I didn't. I'm beautiful IN MY OWN WAY and I'm not a slut or a skank or anything else. oh and one more thing about american women, we don't like being insulted. get that through your thick head

• I am sorry, but focusing just on looks as the explanation for why this girl lost interest or why another girl would show interest is too narrow of a concept of how attraction and relationships work.

So, apart from that, you would have nothing to worry about. Just like the rest of us, your looks will appeal to some and not to others, but not many of us, even super models, appeal to everyone. Good luck!

• Personally I totally want 2 kiss you just by looking @ ur pic. You have juicy lips.. but the hair does need 2 b cut a little shorter.. y do you care so much about what us white american girls think.. you don't live over here, or are you planning on moving... I wouldn't worry 2 much about that 1 girl there are plenty out there k cutie

• Thank you that's really nice of you to say.. you just made my day :) I always just admired american womens sense of independence while maintaining their feminine side and I thought I found a really special girl so when she stopped writing I figured it must be the way I look so I am now just curious as to how american women would see me ,am I goodlooking to them? I am planning to come to the u.s also so I was wondering if women there would be open to getting to know me? would I get a date there?

• So you reckon with a hair cut I should do fine in america?..cool thanx for the advice its appreciated ..

• U are a loser b*tch

• i just HAD to throw this in here... because I have SUCH a bad weakness for English accents... I would talk to ANY guy if he came up to me and started talking and had that kind of accent. I don't know what it is.. I just start to swoon. I just want to have him keep talking so I can listen to his voice.

Kind of an unfair advantage british guys and such have over 'home town' boys.. but.. just the way it is...for me anyway

• So moving to America would be wise for me... the local ladies wouldn't be able to resist my charming accent? :) ?

• A girl who has more in her mind than just a perfect look

(and that's what you surely prefer as potential partner right?),

will want to be with you if she likes the way you are and if you can impress her

with the things ur thinking and talking!

Ur thinking toooooo much bout ur look really!

It lets you appear as doubtfully about yourself and how shall anyone start

to like you if you don't even like yourself?

And even if the pics were a joke between mates..

doooon't send those to a girl you never met and who knows you just thru

the net, everyone will think ur a little male chauvinist even if ur not!

• I do not like you. If this is how you talked to the girl, then it's no wonder that she stopped talking to you. Why am I even responding? oh, right, cause I'm p*ssed. btw, I ave no clue what you look like, so I cannot compliment or critique you.

• ok I'm honest so don't get mad ok? :)

You are not ugly, you just need a make over :) Maybe cut your hair short, and build some muscle... you are way to skinny! Get some more sleep too. How old are you anyways? 20? wear something hip hop... I don't know maybe a cap or something creative! oh and gain some self confidence, and smile in your photos :)

Hope this helps!

• Hip hop is not my style I prefer surfing ..lol not into baggy clothes

• Thank you that's awsome advice

• Thanks :) hope I helped

• In America, there is no "one" look. We are such a mix of races and ethnicities. Some small towns or areas of any state could be filled with very similar types of people, but in large cities, like Los Angeles, all I see is diversity. I love it!

• Im aware america is a mix but lets not kid ourselves when people say its the personality that counts in reality 90% of the time the first things us as humans notice on potential partners is the looks ..not the personality ..we notice if someone is goodlooking and healthy and then attraction takes plce ..so that's all I wanna know is with my physical appearance would white american women be open to getting to know me ?would white american women give me the time of day based on my looks an talk me?

• You get turned down by one girl and you think that represents all American women? We are a melting pot and , no, everyone in America is not extremely good looking or just looking for that. But, if you want to continue to be tragic and think it is hopeless, do so. It is your right.

• Ewwww even a 46 year old answered this question disgusting grandma shouldnt you be in an old age home or something ..do you suffer from incontenence yet?i don't change diapers..sorry ewww haha

• Online relationships are doomed for failure 99.9% of the time. Don't beat yourself up about that daffy American chick.

As for your appearance, it's not awful. Actually, I think that you have a lot of potential. Swarthy, Mediterraneans.. what's there not to like?

You might want to consider getting more muscle tone. And definitely get a better hair cut. Something cropped much closer to the head. And, although you were half-naked in most of your pictures, you don't give the impression of having much style.

Ah! Also. Next time you send pictures to a girl online, I recommend getting a friend to take pictures of you. This prevents you from looking like a loser who lives in their basement and never gets out enough to have pictures of themselves doing interesting things. Have some pictures taken with you doing things you like. You say you like the outdoors.. so have a friend take a picture of you hiking. Not only will it highlight your personality, but you'll also be dripping with sweat. Hotness factor!

Good luck

• Thank you so much for the comments it means a lot ..

• Whats not to like ..u not to like you tart faced hoe

• Name calling? I don't get it. You asked a question and asked for honest responses. Why are you holding it against me that I told you my honest opinion?

In any case, I don't even see how anything I wrote could be construed as 'tarty' or whatever. Was it the comment about being Mediterranean? Would it make you feel any better if I told you that I am Mediterranean too? (Turkish to be exact.)

• Maybe you weren't her type? This was just one girl, not every girl is the same, obviously. Don't worry. I bet there are girls who would think you're pretty good looking.

Good luck.

xBlossomx

• Ofcause girls will think I'm goodlooking look at me I stunning ..compared to americans anyway

• I walk around town and all I see is british women eyeing me whole day ..its not a challenge to get you girls I pretty much think any guy can have you british birds

• Ur market value is low

• Maybe you weren't her type. IDK, it could be any number of reasons why she stopped talking to you. You have to realize there are over 100 million women in the US. Some of them will not be attracted to you, while others will be. Not to mention, many American women find British accents hot. So of course you have a chance with American women. You can't base your self confidence on the fact that 1 woman didn't like you.

• Duh we stand a chance americans are ugly..easy to get laid there especially when you come on holiday to europe everyone targets american girls cause you sooo easy like a tart whore

• You seem nice.. and look nice. I`m sure you will find a a lot of american girls that will like you.

• this has got to be one of the most hillarious posts I've seen on here.

• Your pictures aren't up any more but it doesn't matter your ugly on the inside.

• You sure spent a lot of your time trolling.

• i think you look awsome and she was stupid to let you get away lol and you def would have a chance wth a white american girl! and you should not let one stupid girl get you down

• U are a dumb ass simpleton redhead ..dont you know redheads are ugly

• Stand a chance with white american girls ewwwww ..ofcouarse though cause white american girls are very easy to get especially white hoes

• There are multiple reasons as to why she stopped talking. Maybe she has a boyfriend who's overly jealous, maybe she's acting coy, etc.

But, focusing on looks, she's got no reason to blow you off. You've got it, dude! :)

• Thanx for the comment you sound like such a sweeet person

• aw you ain't ugly, the girl you were talking to was

you were just too good for her you'll find miss right soon

• you're probably not bad looking and your mates sound like jerks haha

• You are an @$$ and I still stand my stance. I'm beautiful and you're not

• Hell yeah you are!!!

• Lol she gave you some good advice take it and forget about whether you are attracted her or not and the fact that she is latin

• I wouldn't be so sure you're better looking than him. Take away the makeup and the pose...

• what's with the whitenessity? yeah. made up a word just now.

• yes...yes...and ...no

• Ol that answer doesn't make sense

• She obviously answered the 3 questions... :/ lol.

• @xBlossomx I know that but she contradicts herself she says yes I would stand a chance with american women and then ends with no ..i don't stand a chance ..so its confusing me about what she meant ..maybe you know ?

• Just because a few people didn't like you based on your looks doens't mean you should get all pissy at all american women. The problem with exchanging pictures over the internet is that it's so impersonal and the only thing people really have to judge on is looks. American's are suckers for british accents as well as sterotypical the "english gentleman" and all girls go for personality. Judging from the amount of increasingly pissy updates, your not a gentleman so cool it and find yourself a bird.

• All of the obnoxious rude comments are from his friends not him...he is in the process of canceling his account & he apologizes for the misrepresentation of him & unintended insult of u. :)

• Well I'm american but I never date white guys - I'm just not attracted to them - I have never kissed a white guy - I can't its like kissing my brother or something. tend to be attracted to people with latin looks.

I think you are very attractive & you have beautiful eyes.

:) I wouldn't worry about why she stopped talking.

Uf she was worth it - even if she was not attracted to you, she would still be friends if you guys were hitting it off before.

& Actually I disagree that looks are - you said the deciding factor 90% - right?

I can't even feel attraction for a guy unless I am attracted to his personality...

& That takes a while, I don't see what someone looks like, until I know them.

oh yeah to agree with some comments made - don't send half naked pictures - & I would not necessarily make your hair short - I like long hair, but don't wear it sticking up, or plastered to your head. :)

• Thank you sooo much for the comment I suppose there are a lot of aspects to consider when talking about attraction .. but thank you for the comment and helping my confidence a little ..it makes me feel a lot better .. I see what you mean about personality but phsysical does play into it a lot to right?

• What is wrong with you ,u f***ing looser can't get enough of me why the hell do you keep coming back here get lost you ugly f***ing whore .i don't like you ,, you scumbag tramp whore face bitch

• Why did you start yelling at everyone.....??

it is not so much that I can not get enough of u, but that my answer section keeps getting numbered every time ANYONE else, or you respond here ...so I check to see what's up..

& I come here and find you cursing at me...why, I have no idea...

u seem to be past the point of comprehending discourse , so if you have nothing intelligible to say, I suppose you are correct, I should stop checking

take care

peace :)

• american girls are easier and they think accents are really girl (kind of silly imo) so go for it. I'm from the uk also (manchester)!

• Babe you telling me I know american girls are damn easy judging by this place ..haha

• More from Girls
    1

What Guys Said 17

• Ok, dude. You look alright. you look toned. But seriously, CHANGE THE F***ING HAIR. I don't like it, and I don't think my american girl friends would either. you look alright though.

but WHY AMERICAN GIRLS!?!?! yuck yuck yuck, I would give anything to live in another country and date other girls. top hottest races:

0. Bar Refaeli. (Israel, and cause she's just that hot!)

1.Brazilian

2.Scandanavian

3. French

4. British

5. American girls... bluh

unless you guys were good friends, don't worry about it, and don't be self conscious. (and learn how to take pictures? haha jk) !buona fortuna!

• This comment is ridiculous; I don't know what your defenition of what these different girls look like is but surely you realize all American girls look different, not all Brazillian girls are attractive, and same with British and French women. Did you know many french women don't shave their arm pits? In any country there are going to be gorgeous girls and girls who are not, so get over yourself. Also, "American" is not a race; we are a country of many races and ethnicities.

• Thats bull I live in europe french women are stunning I don't know where you americans came up with that sterotype of the french I think the french women are way more beautiful than american women they invented most beauty products there even and ur average french girl is way more attractive than ur average american girl

• There's no such thing as a 'standard; American..though there is a dominant media based culture and based on that you aren't good looking because your clothes aren't expensive looking and you don't have an expensive haircut and aren't posing with the keys to a Porsche.

Too many girls here are into the above image, regardless of whether they are Latina, Russian, or Filipina in origin.

• Unlike the bullsh*tters on here, I'm going to be honest

1. You do look VERY unattractive in those pictures.

2. American women do care A LOT about looks. Don't let their political correctness fool you.

3. The solution to your problem is that you need to change your looks. You definitely need a new haircut. You need to get a stylish hairstyle, one that is short. What you have now is not attractive at all. Since you like the surfer look, I would recommend wearing some stuff from A&F or hollister. And work out, you need to build some muscle. Also you need to run some laps too, you need to get cut as well as build muscle. And definitely work you abs. Last but not lease, do not put pictures with your shirt off, unless you have a body that is better than at least 90% of men out there, you have no business showing pictures with your shirt off.

• Listen your question sounds a little racist. I'm from London UK and it dose not matter where you are from, if you have picked a women online from her profile picture - it must mean you fancy her. What you got to remember is that if she is hot then you have to reciprocate! I mean if you want someone sexy and beautiful, you may need to be a refection of them in their eyes. I used to work as a art director for an international fashion magazine and dated a couple of the models and I had to work hard to make sure I stayed in good shape. Without sounding harsh or mean you must remove pictures of yourself topless. Goodluck.

• American girls LOVE british guys for some reason. Maybe it's the drugs. Anyway, you just entertained her fantasies of Jude Law in Alfie. I saw it with a friend and ALF didn't make one appearance! The only redeeming quality of that movie was an incredibly hot girl making breakfast topless. Yeah... eggs. If girls like her existed I would get on a plane tonight. Sorry dude... you're just a fig of her imagination. No, not even a figment. You're not that important.

• Dude shut the f*** up, I get it you want attention...problem is no one cares and to be honest you're annoying the sh*t out of me. I would love to delete this sh*t but every day its "question updated".. The truth is you are not good looking, you're banking on being foreign but some girls just don't like guys who are unattractive, I wanted to be nice about this but you're that third grade kid who never stops talking. So go ahead and delete this sh*t, none of this girls want to f*** you and most girls in general, not just American girls. I apologize for not being nice about this but Jesus Christ.

oh and by the way you look like a worse looking version of this guy:

link

• Ahh dude sure you were being nice I know you are crushing on me aswell you homo but I don't take it up the ass like you ..i also don't make a point of looking at other dudes photos so much ..ur gay tendencys are quite clear to see here for all ..so to borrow a phrase you sjut the f*** up and sorry if I broke ur heart my gay friend

• And those pics of my fellow were a joke what's ur excuse for being that ugly ?u look like ape sh*t dude sorry to break it to you ..and all girls have you been to europe I doubt that I bet I can out mack you any time any place learn to speak when you are spoken gay lad ..that loves my body

• Take care my little homo erection buddy I'm sure in time you'll find the right man for you ...its just not me ..ape sh*t isn't my type buahahahaha

• lol you look like a f***ing pedophile that's why.

PS don't wear your sunglasses inside. it makes you look even more like a douchebag

• Thanx candian guy ..but is the fashion sense in the u.s the same as canada ?

• When did you gentlemen become ladies? I'm gonna stick with female input to the question thanks though junior

• ha you seem like a stand up fellow (is that how they talk in England?)...but as far as looks go you're fine (no cigarette)...but the picture with the aviators makes you look like Eric Estrada

• The girl got intimidated. Many american girls lack self confidence, because our media messes with their brains. A lot of them think, they are not good enough for certain guys.

Then again, looking at your updates, you come across as an arrogant @sshole. So go figure.

• Not liked in Europe? lol. A simple thank you for making sure you all don't speak German will suffice...I guess that little WW1 and WW2 debocle is long forgotten? Follow the leader bud.

• German would have been better than the junk you ass*holes speak and please were you in the war alone last time I checked britain and russia allied forces won the war you think you won on ur own .. you can't even beat the afghanis who have no mitlitary last time I checked anplease WE defeated nazis so you racist scum caught enforce arizona laws sounds like you are the nazis in that country backward assh*les

• By the way wheres afghan on the map ?by any chance would you know ?u tossers have never been out ur country you probably don't know where earth is situated ..lol

• f*** you and all your friends. I'm european and when I moved to america I was shocked that american girls are more beautiful than european. go ahead live your srereotypical life illiterate d***.

• There are no 'white' people. There are Italians, French, GErman, etc etc., and just because they are mostly fairly light skinned doesn't mean they're all similar at all in terms of culture!

• This site is for answering questions, not for having your ego stroked.

• I laughed my @$$ of.

Any way you are a GYPSY that is why.

• Ahh how sweet another faggot scaming on me sorry I like women not white boys

• Cruising for a piece of ass are you this is a bad habbit you have ur mum should break you of it ..looking at pics of other dudes online ..

• Please no derogotry things ..sorry

• Yes well if you have no chance at home try oseas...

• Clearly another f*ckup that can't read pure english ..where does it state I don't do well at home idiot!!!!!!!!!

• I do fine at home this is about american bitches idiot

• stick to the girls in england

dont fackin waste your time with some internet girl

and your pic are fackin hillarious

• LOL. don't worry about it mate Euro girls have higher standards