How to look more attractive? haha

I feel really gross, and I want to do something new with my looks, like dying my hair, getting a tan, changing my style, you get the point. I'm actually in the process of losing some weight right now, I'm 5'7 and 140, and going to get down to 125 by July. (at least, I'm gonna try. hahah)

anyway, here's a picture of me:

link

what do you guys think I should change?

thanks so much!(:

Oh, and in case you're wondering about my style, It's more Urban Outfitters or Forever 21 than Hollister or Abercrombie. Should I change that or something?

Most Helpful Guy

• As airbrush artist women being self-conscious has almost made me a lunatic. There are two types of women. One is self-conscious and the other a liar. The only women that are “model-perfect” are the ones someone like myself airbrushed. You are not competing with them, you are competing with me. In some respects women lead a lonely life. They don’t have anyone to ask to get an honest answer as to how attractive they are. Confidence is the number 1 beauty secret. I think you are pretty and have nothing to worry about. Guys do not like really skinny girls. How about 135 or 130 at the most.

What Guys Said 3

• YOU LOOK GREAT HUNEYYYY! (mmmhh if I only were sweet sixteen...) ;)

• I think you ought to cut your hair to your shoulder...maybe try out that tan...other wise you look very pretty. Quite nice.

• You look pretty hot and sexy; But if you think you need to loss a bit of weight then it's your choice but don't let people's opinions change your look. Just appreciate youself and be happy x

What Girls Said 1

• cut your hair to your shoulder

go tanning

wear more body conscious clothes