Im a Hot/Gorgeous/beautiful chick but never have a bf

Is it wrong for me to wait for a good guy to come my way ? I've only had one boyfriend in my life and now I'm single. I'm 25 btw! I enjoy flirting but not committed relationship. oh yeah, I've been told I'm gorgeous / hot/beautiful. and I didn't make this up. guys are shy around me. they never approach me. is it wrong?

I've change my appearances so that guys will not be intimidated to approach me like so that I look laid-back and not high maintenance. its hard to get a guy who wants to get to know me inside and really appreciate my honesty.

Most Helpful Guy

• There's nothing wrong with asking guys out

In my experience, most of the desirable girls are taken.

You're a bit too old for me though (I'm 22)

good luck!

• Hahahahaha...... you're the FIRST person who tells me that I'm a bit too old for ya...LOL I have a lot of young admirers. the youngest I've had was 19. hahaha.

yeah..i am too old for ya but we can be best buddies. there's nothing wrong with that. :)

• Oh I love making friends!

yeah I'd like to talk to you :o)

• Hehehe...yeah sure.. not a problem , I love making friends as well.. :P

What Guys Said 8

• Guys need to realize that there is more to you than your looks. try finding people who are deep and open for conversation. Maturity is an important factor as well. Try finding different things to do where you can meet new different people, instead of being around the same people. For example sometimes I go on trips on a tour bus and meet some of the nicest people on these trips

• lol that's the problem your too hot. too gorgeous. and too beautiful. I'm not the best looking guy in the world and I try to get by but someone who is like you I would be really scared to go up and talk to because a lot of girls like you would just blow guys like me off. or maybe guys think you are dating like some star hot football player and don't wanna get beat up. you need to make the first move but be careful because you don't wanna look sluty

• Yeah, that's the thing! these guys they get fidgetty,nervous,brain-dead around me. they always have this "look" when they see me. like their eyes just open wide and you could tell they're nervous and don't want to make an ass out of themselves. I tried to dress down a little so that guys will think that I'm not high-maintenance.i love dressing up and make myself pretty but there are times its just too much.so that's why I tone down a bit.

• well I don't think that was the right move even thought I said they where intimidated. maybe you should try to approach them. every guys wants a really hot girl friend :)

• I may be wrong, but there's confidence and then there's arrogance. You appear to be the latter and it probably has a lot to do with not having a bf.

Being hot/gorgeous/and beautiful is great, but telling everyone you are isn't. Maybe you aren't.

• If she knows she beautiful.. good on her.. there's too many women these days who doubt themselves. well done for appreciating yourself!

• Hey, I know you think I'm not hot/gorgeous/beautiful or etc..etc.. I don't think I'm not either , I just want people to get the whole idea of what I am because I need straight forward answers and I hate beating around the bushes. I don't have confidence and I'm not arrogant. trust me..im very very shy. and I'm pretty reserved as well. I didnt say that I am gorgeous/.../... people kept telling me that I am but I denied it all the time because I know once I acknowledged it I'm gonna be a self-centered BITCH.

• That's good that you're confident. Are you really shy? Are you really loud and obnoxious? Where are your pics? lol

• Hehe..im not that confident because I'm only confident when I'm around myself or strangers but not when I'm around people that I know. yes..im really really shy.im not loud and obnoxious.im very laid-back and simple and I only strive to make people or myself happy..my pics? nah..i want it to be confidential. :)

• Lol well if you don't have any pics, how can I confirm that you're beautiful?

• don't feel bad. I am the same age as you but I have been in a lot of bad relationships. I am 25 too and people tell me I am a good looking guy. What do you look for in a man? I would not mind being your friend and also if you want guys to notice you just go up to them start out saying hi how are you? maybe a conversation would start. that always works with me when women do that around me. I am not a typical guy though lol. dating is very difficult, I have known that all my life

• Hey! I've never been in a bad relationship but I've met a lot of jerks.hehe.im looking for a guy who I can talk to for hours about anything e.g politics,weather,cat,dog,food,jeans.and general knowledge stuff. and a guy who understands me and accept me for who I am.someone who made me laugh. I like playful guys.and immature guys.haha someone who I can be a kid again, play games with ,wii,nintendo,monopoly.etc.yeah.dating is very difficult a bit like playing strategy or RPG games.LOL I have my nerdy side.

• You're beautiful, honest, laid back and modest. You want a boyfriend, can talk about anything, understand guys and you can play Wii, RPg's etc.

Will you marry me?

Don't answer straight away, just think about it.

• She has great beauty, Anonymous User the BABE!

• u are sure shot a guy.

• Hahahaha...Oh no! will I get arrested for that?

What Girls Said 1

• its never wrong to wait for a long lasting relationship. It gives you time to be wild and have some fun!

• Yeah! I hope so.. to think about it , I can find love with my friends and go out on a non date but a bit like date with my guy friends.. :P hehehe. thanks for you feedback, have a great day!