Do you like it when someone of the opposite sex is fashionable? What kind of clothing do you like on them?

To me I find a girl more attractive if she takes care to dress herself nicely. I don't mean going all out all the time but just taking more then average effort and spends some money on her style. I like different types of clothing styles on girls depending on the occasion. On formal occasions maybe something like a nice dress. For casual occasion just a nice skirt or nice jeans and a nice shirt. And I really like girls in black leather jackets because it looks good over almost anything.
What do you think.

• Year I like fashionable girls/guys.
    80%(8)83%(15)Vote88%(7)
  • I don't care.
    20%(2)17%(3)Vote12%(1)

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm with you. While one doesn't have to spend a lot on clothing it helps if they try. Bathing, brush teeth, comb/brush hair and no sweat/yoga pants and baggy sweat shirt/ hoodie. I hate seeing people wear sweats and swear shirts to the store. Put some jeans on and a nice shirt with shoes. We've all seen someone with bed clothes and even house shoes at a store.

Most Helpful Guy

• I like fashion-forward, but not someone really obsessed with their appearance. I like things to be more casual and effortless.

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• yeah i like it

• It just depends on the occasion, but normally to look decentish would be nice

What Guys Said 3

• Depends what fashion... most of the girls i see with "fashion sense" are awful, but there is always that one girl that doesn't use those fashion magazines or fashion sites as reference and she is breath-taking... like for example last summer all i saw were the same skin revealing plain boring stuff... and then she appeared, black high socks with black mini skirt and simple navy coloured t-shirt... i think i fell in love for a minute until she disappeared in the crowd

• I love it

• I like women that dress unpredictably, but I guess that's only because I usually do