Do you like your nose?

If not Would you get a nose job if you had the money?

Most Helpful Girl

• I do like my nose very much yes : ) I think it's cute. A nose job would make my face look strange, any filter on snapchat that even alters my nose a little bit makes me look weird af.

Most Helpful Guy

• i remember saying to my girlfriend when i was 18 that i hated my nose because it was too straight. I duno, it just looked wrong to me :p

Funny thing is that new years eve i got into a fight and my nose was broken. I remember her saying to me me "well at least your nose won't be straight any more"

Looking back, she didn't show me much sympathy lol... and she was wrong because my nose is still straight, breaking it didn't fuck it up at all :p

I dont know why i had a complex about it haha.

What Girls Said 22

• No I wouldn't. I don't particularly like my nose but it's mine. It's never treated me badly and it's never failed to be a nose.

• Compared to some people, I have a pretty good nose. I just don't really like the bulb of it and would consider getting surgery to make that smaller. However, I'm only 14 and I haven't fully grown into my facial features yet, so my opinion might change.

• I've considered it, but I feel like mine matches my face... i don't like it, but I don't hate it...

• Yeah, it smells good.

• Sometimes I love it, sometimes I hate it!
    The bridge is perfectly straight and it's neither pointing down nor up. The size is average to small. But I don't like how the tip is too round.

• Well it does its job pretty well that is, smelling things and filtering out large particles from entering in lung. So yea.
    The only complaint is that it has too much blackheads on it, which is more of a skin problem.

• Sure I do.

• No. It cost less money for me to accept my face than to inject a scary needle 😫

• I love my nose it's big but I think if it was smaller my forehead would look bigger and I would never do a nose job because I love the way I am and I accept my nose for the way it is

• Yea I guess it's aight

• yeah i like it

• It's whatever. If I wanted one id have my grandpa do it

• lol it's just a nose to me :p
    I don't look at it much
    but I don't hate or dislike my nose

• I don't love it nor hate it, I just accept it lol

• Sometimes I think my nose is a bit wide, but at the end of the day I'm proud of being black.

• I hate it and I want to change it, very badly.

• I'm happy with it. It could have been worse.

• I like it!

• Lol it's just a nose. Nothing to like or not like about it 😂

• I do

• It's fine, I have no issue with it. No, a nose job wouldn't be necessary

• I like it. There are some other parts of my body that I don't like but I wouldn't change them anyway. I wouldn't go through the risks of surgery when there's actually no medical reason. As long as I'm healthy I won't change anything.

What Guys Said 18

• I don't love it but I don't hate it. It's long and really thin. It's straight at least, and everyone says "it fits my face" and that I'd look weird if it were smaller, but that just might be the polite thing to say to someone with a big nose😅

• My nose is fucked up. I've taken too many hits to the face. I actually can't even breathe out of my right nostril baha. I don't like my nose.

• Yes, I like my nose because it's perfect. I definitely don't need a nose job or any plastic surgery...

• Nope. A bit too big.

None the less I'm not getting any jobs done - that is vain deception.

• Dude, how you been? Sup with the private answer button thing now?

• I have a big ole beaker got it from my mother lol.

• My nose is hot.. 😎

• i like my nose

• eh it's okay... I don't hate it

• It could be better. But no no nose job

• I've grown fond of it. It helps me smell.

• It could be better, but not anywhere close to justifying any sort of surgery.

• I like women with slender, pointy noses aka "witch noses". I think they are sexy

• Meh, it's alright

• yes.

• Yes and no.

• It's fine the way it is now. Nothing wrong with it from the way I see it. Since it ain't broke, don't fix it.

• I'd have my nose totally removed, and I'd no longer have a nose.