Why do girls find me so unattractive?

Sorry no pic. A girl has never said to my face that I'm ugly, but based upon how they ignore me wherever I go, it seems I am. I seem literally invisible to women I am around or walking past. But when I look in the mirror I honestly see this extremely good-looking guy staring back. It seems like I am underrated by the girls around here to the point where it makes me sick.

I'm small built, around 120-130 pounds and 5'7-5'8 and 21 years old. Does this have something to do with it?

Most Helpful Girl

• It's all about your attitude and how you carry yourself. You'll notice that if you're walking around with confidence, a lot more girls will notice you

• I try to walk around with confidence. I walk around with my head up and pep in my step and girls look from a distance and when I get up close they ignore. I'm invisible I tell you.

• Don't strut around the place. That takes you from confidence to cocky and no one wants that so watch the head up part.

Also have you talked to these girls? Very few girls I know will continue to openly stare at a guy close up whether they think he's cute or not

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 5

• No, it's your attitude. I repeat: it's your ATTITUDE. In order for girls to start "noticing" you, it's going to be up to you to get out more, and start noticing and approaching THEM. Assume that YOU always have to do the work, and that you always have to make the first move. Forget the fact that girls aren't turning their heads every time you go out. Approach them anyway, get into a conversation, and you might be pleasantly surprised. Being proactive is the only way.

In short: get as much social experience as possible. This will help, and enable you to practice your approach, conversation and flirting skills. Women will respond, more than anything else, to your personality. So start working on improving that. Best of luck.

• Physical attractiveness is only what some call a "peacock". Since it's just skin deep that's all it really is. Looks can work to your advantage for the entry into talking to them, but once girls start to get to know you looks can be disregarded and they centralize on your acts and words from that point on.

Spend time improving yourself. Fill your time. Practice. When you're busy (at a job, doing homework, volunteering, etc) you'll think less about desperation and you'll have more interesting things to talk about when conversing with girls. Also, talk to as many girls as possible. Build your confidence and comfort around females so the words you say will be yours.

Through practice you'll gain more confidence and should develop your own technique of peacocking, making yourself an appealing person for girls to want to befriend. Make sure you develop charm as you practice.

• It's a confidence thing. If you enter with the attitude that you're invisible, you will be.

• It's hard to have confidence though it''s like a continuous loop of getting my confidence killed.

• Work on your inner confidence. Right now you're getting bashed because you believe you won't be confident unless those girls talk back to you and like you. Then they don't. That's identifying your confidence with external factors. Instead set personal goals and take steps to achieve them, like working on a skill (playing an instrument, dancing etc) that you've always wanted to do but haven't tried. As you take steps to achieve this goal/s, you will gain more confidence in yourself.

• dang your light for being 5'8 lol. But honestly you got to make your self known you can't expect girls to just talk to just for the hell of it(sometimes they will) but really its the guys job to let them know your worth it not theirs

• It's hard to talk to people when you appear to be invisible... :(

• My point exactly.... you need to step out of your shell and make yourself known and not invisible to people other wise you will always be invisible

• Heres the thing, if you feel you are ugly, chances are someone else will believe that too. Be more positive, and someone will notice that too. Get it?