Do you think its OK for a girl to wear this t-shirt if she doesn't listen to Metallica?

• It's ok
    64%(21)62%(35)Vote61%(14)
  • Choose another t-shirt
    36%(12)38%(21)Vote39%(9)

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear stuff i don't really like either sometimes... sometimes i just don't care about what i wear...

but yeah if people asked her stuff about metallica and she struggles to answer she's gonna look like a fake wannabe

Most Helpful Girl

• It's fine but when I ask you what your favorite song from Metallica is, and you don't have an answer, you will look stupid and a fake band girl.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

• Yeah it's a shirt haha wear what you want... although it is kinda poserish if you don't like the band

• Like in the picture? Nope...

• It's a shirt lol, we don't care what kind of band is on it.

• yeah its totally fine, lol
    dont worry

• in the metal scene this is called being a poser. its up to you if you want to be a poser or not.

• It's ok

What Girls Said 14

• I just feel awkward everytime I see a girl wearing a band t-shirt and I ask them what's their favorite album and they say " oh I don't listen their music, I just like the t-shirt "
    It isn't a rule that someone can't wear it, but to some people they will have the "okayy " look.

• Just choose something else! I am of the opinion you should only wear band T-shirts when you enjoy listening to the band, you should wear logos and saying only when you know what they mean and agree, and you should wear symbols only when you believe it them or at least respect what they symbolize

• I don't listen to the Grateful Dead, but I wear their t shirt. It's just an article of clothing. It's not like I'm waving the confederate flag or anything.

• Meh, it's fine. You'll get arseholes who'll rant at you for it though so I guess at least try listening to Metallica, though I personally don't rate them too much :P

• This popular trend is driving me crazy. Why wear a shirt by a band if you don't even listen to them? I've adopted the practice of asking these people to name an obscure song by the band just to test them, and it's empowering to find the fakes out.

• If you like it, you wear it. You can ask the same question about all the other prints on t-shirts. Only a minority believes in what the print says.

• Nope, because it just means she wants to look like a god damn poser. She'll also look hella stupid if someone asks her what her favorite Metallica song is.

• It's ok.

• Wear whatever you like

• i think it is ok

• It's fine, there's nothing wrong with it

• I thin you should only wear band shirts if you actually like the band.

• I seriously hate it when high street stores sell band t-shirts as fashion accessories; ACDC,, KISS, Metallica, Guns n' roses etc. If someone asked you about the band, it would look kind of stupid if you knew nothing about them. Only wear them if you like at least 2 of their songs and know a little about them in my opinion.

• I don't understand why people wear band t-shirts if they don't actually listen to the band. My answer is no, I wouldn't wear it. See, you're going to be asked about this a lot and you won't know what to answer when people ask you questions about the band printed in your shirt. But do whatever you want, it's your choice.