Can you train your feet for high heels?

I don't wear heels a lot so when I am planning on it I walk around all day on my toes to get my feet ready for them. :)

Is there any other way to do it?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't use the word training, but you can certainly let them get use to it. I would suggest wearing heels for an hour or two. Walk on different surfaces (grass, concrete, tiles, timber floors) etc

You can buy inner sole gel supports to make them somewhat more comfy if you'd like

Sponsored

What Guys Said 1

• you should wear heels 4 or 5 inches high cos they look hot! no pain no gain ladies

• lol 5 inches I would seriously be on my tiptoes all night

• Easy for you to say... u sound like you'd be a horrible boyfriend

• @candi12 Its easy for me because guys get to wear comfy clothes on nights out! Girls think I look hot wearing boots, jeans and an open neck shirt. Whereas chicks look hot in heels. Nobody said it was fair - that's life!

What Girls Said 6

• Its possible. My feet hurt when i walk in high heels and i love them so much

• The best way is to wear heal all day

• all day? uhh wow pain

• You could just wear them till your feet hurt a little then take them off and let your feet rest and try again and try wear them for longer

• I'm glad guys don't have to wear those things. I wear manly Timberland boots cos they are comfy as

• No, walking on heels is not healthy so the best thing to do is limit the time you have too.

• why on earth would you need to train? You just put them on and walk..

• some chicks stumble around like a deer trying to walk which is very entertaining for guys to watch.

• Practice either at home or someone once said at your local supermarket with a trolley to get used to them...

• ladies need all the practice they can get! or they stumble around like a gazelle which is actually very entertaining for guys to watch

• You can start by wearing kitten heels which are about 1-2 inches high, and work way from there. :)