His/her clothing?

Have you ever gave your boyfriend or girlfriend one of your clothes(I.e a shirt, sock, sweater, underwear, e.t.c) to remember him or her or just have his or her scent around you? If so what was it and why did you give it to him or her?

Most Helpful Girl

• Ohmigosh! I love it when my man gives me his clothes! I usually wear his shirts to bed... I think it is the smell thing, your so comfortable with it that it makes you feel secure... With the whole girls giving guys clothing I've never heard of them WEARING it, lol, but I gave my boyfriend my underwear once... but it was a joke :D

What Girls Said 2

• When my boyfriend was deployed I sent him a little "i love you" package on the ship and in with the other stuff I sent, I sent my sweatshirt I had worn to bed for a few nights that smelled like me and had my perfume on it.

• my boyfriend gave me a ton of his sweatshirts. I have a few of his shirts, a pair of pants, and also a pair of his boxers but he gave me his sweatshirts just for when I'm cold and because I love how he smells lol

What Guys Said 1

• Yeah I gave a girl I was hanging out with one of my sweatshirts...and a week later she told me that we didn't click. lol FAIL.