What do you think? (for guys)

my friend thinks she has a horrible body. I've told her countless times that there's nothing wrong with her. she then replies with a "it doesn't count if you tell me, you're my friend. you don't want to hurt my feelings." so I convinced her to take some pics and let me post them here so she can get a "real" opinion.

anyways, what do you think guys? horrible? great? alright? what's your opinion?

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• She needs to worry about more serious things... she has a great body

What Guys Said 3

• Not bad

• I like everything but the hair.

• I wonder what the Admins will think of this... oh well, we'll find out, one way or another

While she may have a little more in her curves, that's nothing bad; Some guys (myself included) prefer girls with more svelte curves and womanly lines, and your friend happens to have a rather nice set of both. Despite what the media purports, not every guy is looking for that skinny-as-a-rail girl.

I prefer a girl who is at a healthy weight for her body type than one who is 20 pounds under; Just eat well and keep fit, she's looking good already.

What Girls Said 0