Do you still rinse your hair on days that you don't wash it?

I know a lot of people only wash their hair every other day instead of daily. My hair is really dry so I think I could benefit from it.

But for those of you who do it, do you still rinse your hair with water on off days? Or do you avoid getting your hair wet while you wash your body in the shower?

62

Most Helpful Girl

• I completely cover my hair. Getting it wet with no conditionet dries it out. And only conditioning it makes it sooo greasy.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wash my hair and beard along with my body daily.

What Girls Said 5

• Yes! I wash my hair every 3 days, but on days when I'm not, I just wet and condition it. It really doesn't take up more than like 2 minutes because all I do is wet it and run some kind of moisturizer through it and get out.

• nope just shower with a shower cap. don't get water on it. style it as usual. I wash mine every 4 days but its curly so does not get greasy

• No there's no need to rinse it on non wash days. Just too lazy to blow dry my hair. I just tie my hair in a bun put a shower cap on and wash my body

• You shouldn't wash it for more than 3 times a week.

• Doesn't it depend on the person? People with really oily hair should probably wash it more often than that.

• No. The government established this new policy a couple years ago.. Labels on the back of shampoo state that if an individual uses it more than 3 times then they're in risk of getting deported.

• That's wrong. I wash my hair 5times a week and sometimes everyday.

• I don't. I put it in a bun.

What Guys Said 1

• I used to wash my hair once every two days when it was long.