Are these nice brown shoes?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I like them, the good thing is they look like the type of shoe that you can wear out to a fancy place or casually everyday.

Most Helpful Guy

• They're not terrible, but I'm not a fan of dark brown suede. In my opinion, it's a better material for lighter colours like khaki or light blue. I don't like it to be super formal, or worn in winter, but assuming you stick with the dark brown, you can probably get away with it. I'm also not a huge fan of the minimal laces, and overall plainness of the boots, but that's just personal preference.
    I'm not sure about the exchange rate between pounds and dollars, but if it's still 2:1, I recommend you keep looking at that price point.

What Girls Said 3

• Not my taste for my type guy but some dudes do wear them very nicely :) Go for it

• Yes.

• Yes definitely. They look manly and cool.

What Guys Said 4

• The model is perfect I have a few pair that look almost like these but dont get shoes of this material if you live in a rainy place; and buy special cleaners for them

• Not my flavor, but still nice

• "Okay"

• Personally I wouldn't bother with suede as you can't get it wet.