How can I get a girlfriend if I've never had one before?

I'm 20 and have never had a girlfriend. Girls just never seem interested in me. All of my friends have/ have had girlfriends and it really gets me down hearing them talk about it. At this rate it feels like something that's never going to happen to me. Does anyone have any advice?

Most Helpful Girl

• *The easiest place to start up a conversation with a girl who might interest you is a bookstore or a music store. Browsing the music section or book section that suits your interests you are bound to see a girl or two in the same spot. Casually ask her if she has come across author "So-And-So" or Such-And-Such band. It's very easy to move on from there. If you get nervous just pretend like she is someone you are not attracted to or someone you've known your whole life and you will instantly calm down. May sound weird but it works!

*Another place to meet lots of girls is at the park. If you like to workout, go jogging early in the morning. If you do it very often you will come across a lot of the same faces- a lot of them girls. While warming up and streching or jogging by them you could easily start up a conversation about recent running/jogging news or offer to be a jogging partner to keep company.

These are just SOME ideas to get you started.

Hope it helped! ;->

What Girls Said 1

• the thing you did first is that you try to be friend to a girl whom you really admire and make it ovbious to her whatyou feeel example use the sense of being a gentle man, mostly or most of the girls really fall I love easily to those guys which are gentle, and also those resprectful...and soon you may realized that she appreciate it and she will start giving ovbious signs that she likes you too... and that's the time that you have to say that you want to be his man...and soon maybe for some girls she might be giving effort so that you'll be her...

What Guys Said 2

• In the old days, men used candy or ice cream. Nowadays you have to do the atrocious thing of saying "Hi", or "hello". And then something called a "conversation". Beats me, sounds way too hard.

• CALM YERSELF DOWN... QUIT TRIPPIN- UR ONLY 20...