Why is it hard to find a outfit that 'fits' me?

I can't find one that kinda fits my personality, I've tried everything from t-shirts to dresses and still can't really find what I'm looking for. I do want to have a cute look to what I wear but I can't really find a good outfit that really sticks with me. It's a pain because my breasts get in the way of things so it limits my options.. any suggestions?

Most Helpful Guy

• In modern times , outfits to fit even larger breast size are available. What breast size do you have? If it is up to E size , you should be able to find good fitting outfits.

• Well they are not like huge or anything, I'm a 38B Cup. But it's not the bra that's the problem it's just my breast will look too big for the shirt I'm wearing and stretch it out.

• You should be able to find appropriate clothing. I think you prefer body hugging clothes. That's why you are feeling uncomfortable. As a women you should not be worried too much about your breasts creating some problems.

Most Helpful Girl

• I learnt some basic tailoring and it made so much difference! I have a large backside but a small waist so pants would always gape above my butt or have saggy thighs.
    I got gifted a second hand sewing machine and bought some cheap crappy clothes from goodwill and sat on YouTube for a weekend teaching myself, and now I find it easier to buy clothes just recognising the cut of them

Sponsored

What Guys Said 3

• Let me hold them for you. Just find a larger size.

• large chested?

• can't you find a bit large?

What Girls Said 1

• Do you mean physical or mental personality?