Girls, What conditioner should I use with this shampoo?

I am a guy, and my hair is shoulder length (had to get that outta the way). It is naturally very dry and frizzy, so I only wash it every other day.

Lately I have been using L'oreal Paris Everpure Moisture Shampoo. It is supposed to make your hair smoother, fight frizz, and weigh it down. However, like any other shampoo, it will still dry your hair out unless used with conditioner. So what conditioner would you recommend? - one that will keep my hair from drying out, while also allowing the Moisture Shampoo to do what it is supposed to do?

If you have any other suggestions for additional hair products, be sure to let me know. Thanks!

PS: The L'oreal Paris Everpure Moisture line makes a shampoo, a conditioner, and a two-in-one. Do you think it would be best to just use the same brand conditioner with the shampoo rather than a different brand? If so, would it be better to use both separate or use the two-in-one?

2
Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Girls Said 2

• I recommend you don't use 2-in-1 shampoos because they tend to dry out your hair more and they're not really great for conditioning hair. I suggest you use shampoos and conditioners that are separate from each other in future.

as for the shampoo you have now, I suggest you use it up first- but I recommend you buy another small bottle of conditioner that's made from the same brand- using items from the same brand/series tends to work better compared to mixing brands.

bear in mind that just as long as your current isn't doing too much damage to your hair (eg. clumps of hair falling out, hair becoming very dry, having an itchy scalp)- and if such damage is being done to your hair, dispose of the shampoo and buy a new one.

hope this helped!

• So do you think I should use something entirely different after i've used up the shampoo?

Or are you saying that I shouldn't use shampoo and only the conditioner?

• use a different shampoo and conditioner in the same series/brand, make sure they're separate from each other. sorry for the confusion!

• Lol that's ok. Got it, thanks!

• I would recommend the conditioner that comes along with the shampoo. I think it would be best if you used the same brand conditioner. But even if you decide to try a different one, it's no big deal.

• Yeah, I figured that might be best. Do you think it would be better to use them separately or kust buy the two-in-one?

• Ok thanks for the advice!

• You're welcome! ^_^