Should I pierce my nipples even on my period?😬😬?

So I went online to see if I should and it doesn't help, so girls who have them done or even got them done. I want to know if it's a good idea to get them done during my period? Like it's just my nipples and I want them done so bad and waited a month to get it done. So what should I do? Highly appreciate it guys. 😬😬

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Do it! Looks cool, tastes better, BUT hurts like a mf

• Curious, how does one's period affect nipple piercing?

It's up to you, but if you wanna be safe wait it out.

• 28d

Some girls on their period tend to have sensitive boobs sometimes. So it may hurt more than it normally would.

• 26d

@Elarra ohh I never knew that :o

I'll have to try period sex some day

• Nothing changes during your period. If we didn't have more brain than the other animals, you would have been doing what you normally do, cl8mb8ng trees and hunting for food, whether your pregnant, on your period or not.

• bra size?

What Girls Said 9

• Yah, if you want. It seems very painful either way tbh. It's more boobs than nipples themselves that are sensitive on your period, so I don't think it matters.

• why does it matter if you are on ur period when u get ur nipples done? its not like ur getting a clit pieracing. Go for it get ur nips pieraced!!!

• Getting your nipples pierced whether on your period or not won't make much of a difference.. It'll still hurt a looooottttttttt

• no it willl hurt a lot

• I don't see one effecting the other. Some women experience tender breasts while on their period, so it could make the piercing more painful. If you don't get tender breasts while on your period, I don't see it effecting you.

• I guess it will hurt more, but don't they numb the area?

• Hell no thats ridiculous
    Just leave them natural

• You could try to re-schedule or something.

• Why would you have to wait a month when a period comes ONCE a month? You would have to wait a few days until it was passed.

Having sore nipples and then forcing a metal needle through them is going to be slightly more painful than forcing a needle through an un-sore nipple. That's pretty obvious.

I have my nipple pierced. It's gonna hurt either way, why do it when it's guaranteed to hurt more?