Do you think I am ugly, average, or pretty?

Sorry if this question is super lame, but I get teased for being ugly all the time and I'm not sure if the people who are teasing me are just mean or if I'm actually as ugly as they say.

If you think I'm ugly, what makes me that way? How can I change it? Please give me your honest opinions.

link

link

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• There is no way a guy is saying you ugly...The first two pics you look normal..its cause of the oversized t shirt...

the 3rd link you look pretty sexy and if that's how you dress at a party or when you go out nothing needs to change. I would and most guys would hit on the thrid link :)

4th link...nice cothes and hair...its interesting you wear glasses sometimes and not other time...I only wear mine sometimes...So yeah basically your attractive...just be conscious of what you wear more...show off your form.

What Guys Said 3

• Are you getting teased by other girls or guys? Because if a guy thinks you're ugly he has no taste. If it's a girl they're probably jealous. I find you very attractive, personally. You have a great face, bright beautiful eyes, an infectious smile and a great body. What's not to love?

• you look fine girlfriend!

• You are not ugly, but you look much better in the last photo than the first.

What Girls Said 2

• I think you're really pretty... you kinda remind me of Keira Knightley in the first pic, and Tina Fey in the last (I blame the glasses, lol).

• Your very pretty, They are obviously just teasing you.