Ok another makeup question... is this too much?

like does it look vulgar? I am obviously not good at this at all haha huh tried some eue shadow but I think it s messy and too much. and the lipstick is too strong or bad color...
maybe I should have went for nude lipstick instead?
http://imgur.com/zoJI6EK
ow and disregard my bitch face XD

Most Helpful Guy

• Actually it looks really well done. Not so heavy that it seems like you have to get a shovel to get to your actual face. Nice shading as well. I used to hate heavy makeup, but I believe I love it on occasion. Women look so beautiful when makeup is done right. You look very different though I must say. Your eyes are much more deeper and cat like and your lips look more fuller. More like a fem fetal. I hope you'll be wearing a nice tight, short dress with sexy heals (with the ankle strap) and that's it. Because you'd be dangerous!

• I was just trying it on haha
      wasn't going anywhere just wanted to practice with the eye shadow.
      I am glad you liked it ^^
      I look that different? haha guess it s also because of my expression since I am usually smiling.
      but I do look a bit strict if you know what I mean and I don t like that much that s why I usually smile. cs my features are big and strong and if accentuate them it shows off even more and I look snobby a bit

• It's funny though. I'm sort of attracted to the bitchy face sometimes. Especially when I know I can get a smile out of it. It's like a naughty teacher look. That's not an issue. The ones that are full on bitch looks like "I will kill your family if you come 5 min late" look is the one I stay away from. But, the look you have seem more of a, "come get it if you can handle it" look. Then it's an intrigue for me. Then again, I'm prone to strong women.

• fair enough :P

Most Helpful Girl

• I think you look pretty overall.

A tip? I would suggest not to do thick lines with eyeliner on your upper eyelids *really try blending that in* for the bottom (where your waterline is), don't go all the way to your tear duct, kind of put eyeliner a quarter of the way. I think your eyeliner down the bottom isn't on your waterline either and it makes it look um out of shape.
    pad1.whstatic.com/.../...-the-Waterline-Step-8.jpg
    I know it looks scary, but practice. Try tugging your bottom eyelid out a bit so you an access your water line better.

The lip colour is a nice shade on you.

• alrighty haha
      actually for my eyeliner at the bottom I did put it on my waterline but I also put it slightly down as well and since it s black I guess it looked too much yea.
      I usually use colors or gray so it doesn t look too much when I do that

• good idea :P
      thanks :)

• No problem :)

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 27

• Well, I'm just a guy so please feel free to disregard my opinion as I have NO idea on makeup, but I think you look stunning in that photo.

Again, I stress that I have no qualifications in makeup :P

I saw the one that you did the other day with the light coloured line under the eye (whatever you call that) and I wasn't convinced, but this one I think looks awesome.

• Too much makeup too be honest... but I'm not a huge fan of make up, so maybe I'm not the best guy for this question xD

• It looks a bit weird. And the lips format seems even weirder :o
    I guess it's too much, at least on the lips.
    Not vulgar, but angry/possessive/evil for sure

• The eye shadow is a little too high, most girls look better when it doesn't reach the eyebrows, so there is more definition. Lipstick is fine 🙂

• lmfao you really know your stuff
      thanks ^^

• What can I say, real men embrace their feminine side while insecure ones are worried about being 'gay'. 😌

• @Puppylove94 ah thank you ^^ my mum is gorgeous <3 she almost nevers wear makeup to nothing not even a concealer XD
      and yea I know it s just sometimes you get bored and wanna change your looks ya know? :P and I understand your mum haha my mum is complaining about it too :P

• Maybe for the special occasion where you want to look a little more "made up" it's nice but for daily use it's too much indeed.
    You're more than attractive enough to not need that much :D

• Looks really good! See you at the party, girl! Maybe a bit too much shadow around the eye, but just a little

• Looks fine, I guess. But I dunno I don't like makeup much.

• I have to disagree you not being good at this. Looks really good :P

• 19 views in 20 minutes , that tells it all.

• I think it's fine. but it looks like for a formal occasion

• not sure about vulgar, but you look pissed. haha
    you look good tho

• Makeup looks good, eye shadow is a bit much though imho

• I dont like your make up at all but you look good in your leggings on the profile pic.
    Where diв you buy them? Iwant to wearthe same leggings

• You're gorgeous !

• Looks just fine, pretty sure you're over analysing.
    You know I don't bullshit yea.

• You should have gone for nude in general 😉

• Why use filter?

• I think it looks fantastic

• Looks like bae to me

• You look suave.

• Okay.

• you look fine in my opinion

• yes.

• It looks good to me, very pretty

• Make up slutinizes women.

• would smash ;)

• Eye shadow is too much.

• What u have up in your profile is a lot better than the pic you posted on imgur.

• hmm yea it s a bit messy too hahaha

• hmm okii

What Girls Said 21

• It's pretty good for a night out, but if you're aiming for a daytime look, try easing up on the eyeliner (liquid eyeliner works well for this) and using a softer colour on the lid but keep the crease the same shade. The lipstick is cute/bold, but if you want to look a little more neutral to match your clothing, you would be right about the nude lipstick (go for a lighter nude with a slight pink pigment to give you colour because you're not wearing blush). Your eyebrows are up there with the godlike instabrows. Overall you've done a pretty good face but practice makes perfect :)

• Actually you did quite a good job and could pair that eye look with something lighter or darker even. But as it is, it's fine.

• hurrah!
      by the way you look gorgrous in your new pic like damnnn XD
      dunno if I already told you though hahaha

• But keep at the practice though. You're doing well.

• Yea it s fun 😝

• I think that it's okay for the right venue like an evening party. But for an everyday look you'll want less smoky eyes and lighter eyeliner.

• You're really pretty and your eyebrows are on fleek.

You do well with bold lips and bold brows, so I agree: your eye makeup is a bit too heavy. If you're going to do bold eyes, a nude or maybe like some kind of ombre nude/that color or lighter would be good. That lip would go well with a simple wing liner with maybe a brushing of color over it.

• Looks hot to me 👌🏼

• I like it!

• It's great, love the lip color. Wish you slapped on some fake lashes though haha or put a bright shimmery color on your lid
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...4b5825af10.jpg
    And that's not a bitch face haha it's more like a "sultry" face

• You're gorgeous. 😍
    Your lipstick flatters you, as well as your eyeshadow and eyebrows. Keep on slaying! 👍💖

• No it's hot❤️

• Nup, you look HOT! :*

• Looks fine to me 🌞

• Eyeshadow might have a bit too much, but looks fine to me.

• Its a good evening look.

• In my opinion, I think you should lessen the eye shadow. The lip color is quite fine for me. It depends on what kind of look you want to do :)

• I really like it actually! The lip color looks nice with your skin tone.

• It's a good party makeup look. I love that lip gloss shade by the way.

• Your lips are perfect, girl! No. It's not too much.

• U look smoking bas l eye liner is a bit too much, wl eye shadow too much also.

• looks fine dosen't look like too much. you are very pretty by the way.

• yea a little bit. and it ages u

• well that s good XD
      people usually give me below 18 haha

• Depending on where it is you're going with this type of look, it looks fine