How do I know if I really like her rather than lusting after her?

How do I know?

Most Helpful Girl

• in a nutshell, you want to get to know her as a person and not just to get her to have sex with you. that's usually a pretty clear indicator.

What Girls Said 1

• Well...do you like being around her?the lust might turn into something more,maybe you will start liking her. Just because you think about her in..sexual ways when your around her,there's usually something else that has your interest. If that makes any sense. I had the same thing happen with a guy, turns out I also liked him,and wanted to do him.haha :)

What Guys Said 2

• Usual both happen at least for me. You want to get to know her, spend time with her do things together, is usual a sign you like her as well...

• If a guy wants to be physically intimate with a girl every time they meet and wants to get to know her, enjoy the time spend with her, is that considered like or lust?

• @answerer: Oh so lusting a girl means you like her and when you like a girl, you will lust for her?

• Not always.. usual if you like a girl, but feel no lust, she becomes your friend, but if you have both, you want her to become your girlfriend. But if you only have lust.. then you just want to do her.. that's what it's like for me..

• Fuck her right up to the point where you're about to orgasm, then stop and put your clothes back on. If the sound of her voice doesn't make you want to smash her face in you probably like her.