Should I have a signature scent and stick to it, or wear different scents depending on my mood?

Most Helpful Guy

• You should have different scents depending on your mood. You might grow tired of sticking to a signature scent and you might not notice the smell after awhile.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going through the same thing! I have a lot of body sprays from VS to help with the indecision. A sales woman told me to check the brand of what I love wearing the most, see what the top notes, middle notes and undertones are? Then you find out what scent you're drawn to.. For me its floral, myrrh, bergamot. I'm still sort of being indecisive though to commit to a 'signature' kinda thing. I like to change it up! Or switch between maybe a few.

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 9

• find one that compliments your own smell the best, then stick to it. A Lot of perfume , no matter how mildly they put it on smells weird to me

• Have a signature scent for certain activities.
    One for school/work, different one when going out, something like that.

• The same scent gets boring after a while

• A signature scent can be awesome! Just don't go overboard with it. The idea is for people to mostly only notice it if they are shaking your hand or closer. "Oh so that's how she smells!" is kinda what I'd be going for if I were you.

• You should use something neutral like onions

• Signature.

• signature. it suppose to be something that defines you

• U should have a really good scent when your horny

• signature scent.

What Girls Said 5

• I have two signature scents, one for the warmer weather and another for the cold.
    It just depends what you like - do you prefer variety and to switch it up or do you like routine?

• I know your a girl so this might not apply but I prefer signature scent the guy I like smells kind of like pomegranates and fruits mixed together and he always smells like that I smell that and I associate it with him and it makes me happy. If you want people to remember you then signature scents are really good

• Just do what you want.

• I change the scent: in the winer and in the cold months I go with vanilla and in the summer and warm months I go with floral scents.

• I have a favourite/signature scent, but I don't wear it everyday. I wear lots of other fragrances, depending on my mood, if I'm going out somewhere, and the season.