Do fake lashes make eyes look bigger?

I just got some

Most Helpful Guy

• Coming from a guys perspective and I would think most would agree, when you start adding "fake" to yourself... we prefer the real you, don't waste your money. The only time I could understand an woman buying fake lashes is if she was in an accident and could not grow any.

Most Helpful Girl

• It makes my eyes really big and adorable... just don't get them done at the Chinese nail salon , they put the really thick fake one that hang of your eye n that's hideous. Buy the natural human hair ones at the hair store. And cut them of they're to big

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 2

• Makes you unattractive and no it don't make your eyes look bigger it makes you look more sleepy. If that make sense.

• I wear fake lashes n they make me seem more alert and baby eyes , it depends how you apply them and what lashes they seen

• Yeah it does. curling does that too.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!