I'm not fishing for compliments, and I'm not trying to find a boyfriend or anything. But sometimes I feel like I'm not pretty enough for my boyfriend. He tells me I'm pretty, but I feel like he has to say that. So I wanted to ask ya'lls opinion.

link

link

Most Helpful Guy

• Any guy worth his salt is going to tell his woman loud and often that she is pretty, beautiful, adorable, sexy, etc. If you were NOT these things, he would not have been attracted to you in the first place. Basically, you are being a typical female. All females are WAY TOO HARD on themselves! You hate your hair. You have a body part that is either too big or too small. You wish you were thinner. You wish you had more curves. Again, you are quite young so you have time to grow the confidence. Trust people when they compliment you and thank them, 'cause you ARE GORGEOUS! (I checked out the pics!)

What Guys Said 4

• yes you are pretty. I would say how bout cha

• you be cute girl

• your okay. you have a good smile.

• You be cute girl ? !

Damn !

What Girls Said 3

• you're alright.

• Average.

• you're very pretty and have a nice smile