Which colors do you think look best on certain skin tones (fair/pale, medium/tan, dark)?

Most Helpful Girl

• It kinda depends. I'm pale as FUCK but I've been told Iook good in white and green. My white friend Em looks amazing in tan.
    My black (dark black) girlfriend T looks amazing in red.
    This one other dark black girl I know looks good in pink.
    It kinda depends I guess.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 2

• Darker colors for lighter people.
    Lighter colors for darker people.

• I assume you're talking about hair color? In my opinion, blonde hair looks best on pale skin, but looks bad on tanned skin. Black hair looks best on tanned skin, and meh on pale skin. (Dyed) red hair or any shade of brown hair looks good on every skin tone.

As a general rule, I think you're fine as long as your hair color is darker than your skin tone.

What Girls Said 6

• Fair: For fair skin, I say red, yellow, orange, and pink look best.
    For medium/tan: I say yellow, purple, orange, baby blue, white, and black look best.
    For dark: I say indigo, dark purple, white, and black.

• I'm pale and I usually wear darker colors. Works for me.

• well im a lightie and colours like dark reds and burgandy's and more berry tones suit me the best - usually richer colours than pale ones if that makes sense but personal preference

• i like pastels and pinks and beiges and dark colours on fair skin

• I have medium/tan skin and my personal preference is to dress in white, light gray, burgundy & black. I do think shades of yellow, orange and green look good in my skin tone, but for other people, not for me.

• It depends. I mean I am pale as a ghost and I look good in bright red.