Choose one cologne for desert island?

if you had to choose one cologne to take to a desert island what would you choose?

Most Helpful Girl

• LOL. This is kind of a funny question, but interesting, too ...

So, if I'm stranded on a desert island with a guy, the fragrance I'd like him to have is "Fierce" by Abercrombie and Fitch. I worked in the store for like three years and have an unnatural obsession with it -- lol. I can smell it from a million miles away and love it. They like pipe it into the stores and make their employees addicted, I swear.

But for me, if I was stranded on a desert island, I wear Karmala. It's discontinued, but I've found a few places that still sell it.

What Girls Said 3

• Something flammable.

• Why the hell would you chose cologne?

• axe chocolate

What Guys Said 1

• Since this is basically just asking what a favorite cologne is I'll answer rather than giving the typical sarcastic remark.

Banana Republic's "Slate". Slightly spicy but not overpowering. Wife bought it for me so I know she likes it too, so its the top of my small "collection".

... although who would I be wearing cologne for on a desert island? Sorry couldn't help myself. =)