How can I guess bra size?

Any idea to guess her bra size just by beholding her bosom?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Girls Said 9

• You can use a tape measure or ask someone who looks like they are the same body type as you and you can go from there. Or you can even google body types. Some bra depending on the brand are cut differently.

• You can't just predict bra size by just looking at someone's boobs, it's MUCH more complicated than that. The size of the band is very important and that's where it gets confusing.
    If anything, look at her bras and look what size they are. If you are buying her bras then good luck because different stores have different sizes.

• So can I predict cup size by looking at her boobs? Banding is a different issue.

• It's possible though lol my sister had a guy friend predict her bra size correctly by just looking at them. Band size and everything.

• i can't even guess it lol

• Nearly impossible: too differend makes, too differend shapes.

• I don't know, haha. I'm a 36D and my boobs go past the width of my hand if that helps at all

• Touch another bosom for reference. Ask her what her bra size. And choose accordingly

• Anything super small is an A for sure. B usually starts at an orange size. C is cantelopes or grapefruits and the D's or double or triples are just fricken huge.

• go to walmart and start feeling bras lol try to guess the size first and then check if you were right 😂 not joking

• Doesn't matter. You'll never be buying her lingerie

What Guys Said 3

• Understand how bras fit, and look at lots of boobs, clothes and unclothed, online and in real life. I'm pretty good at it.

• Possibly. Maybe ask.

• I can guess pretty close by looking at them but not by holding them