Should I go for this or nah?

OK it isn't serious but hahah ladies and gents I need hair advice xD I have practically been every colour of the rainbow and I am currently a red head. I want to grow out my hair to my natural state (brunette) because red hair is a bitch to maintain.
but
Should I go for this or nah?

I saw this picture and thought that I want to get it hahah but is it too goth? Im stuck between dying it half and half and growing it out.

• Dont be a bitch do it
    37%(7)24%(9)Vote11%(2)
  • Nah grow out your natural
    63%(12)76%(29)Vote89%(17)
i wanted to go grey/blue xD but my hair is too damaged at the moment which is why I was thinking of growing it out

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Do it. It looks amazing. Gonna be a bitch to get rid of the red and to bleach to the white. White hair sucks to maintain. I had to switch to red cause it was murdering my hair after a few years. I've been every colour too.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 10

• Go for it and show up at a PETA protest.

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...1f87ba43bd.jpg

• I personally think it looks tacky, and chances are it won't look even half as good as that picture. So up to you.

• I would say no. That is one of those looks that would cool have for a short period of time. But too actually be like that for a long time? ehhh.

• grow it out and let it recover is the sensible option but that pic does look good

• Keep it natural or just go for white hair 😈

• Do it

• Great combination if you plan on kidnaping 100 dogs :P

• stay natural

• Grow out your natural hair.

• Nah grow out your natural

What Girls Said 4

• Grow out your hair first. Give your hair a break lol

• nope i didn't like it

• natural most definitely

• The makeup/style is goth but the hair is good! Do it! You already know all the coloring tricks but grow it out first and maintain! Do treatments weekly before and when you do color.