Guys, What do you really think of redheads?

First of all, I'm referring to natural redheads. This will in no way effect how I feel about my hair, because personally I love it, I'm just curious. When you see a redhead what are your first thoughts? If you've ever dated a redhead did you find them to be different than other girls? If so, was it a good or bad difference for you?

Most Helpful Guy

• I think sexy (if the are), feisty, unstable (I have a female friend who is a natural ginger and she is ocean calm and tranquil then it storm season), don't mess with her, a real fire cracker. But i still want to bang her if she is hot...

Red heads hair is quite beautiful more pleasing to the eye than brunetts and black. I like to touch it which bugs my friend some times but her is so silky. I am not even into her but i just play with it.

They seem to be quite confident and sure of themselves if not a little hard to deal with at times compared to other woman but have that glow and shimmer about them you don't get with other hair colours if they look after it. Hair trigger tempers if you push her buttons. I used to avoid gingers like the plague but i met a few who i really enjoy the company of.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 12

• Bleh not a fan. I come from a family of redheads, well on my dads side.. Red rover please don't come over :(

• I like natural red heady. But i don't get to see any redheads in India. Indians don't have red hair. A few foreigners are seen along with red hair. But those who are fair look more beautiful.

• They're okay I guess? I've never met one in person so I don't really know what to think of them at the moment.
    In the virtual world, redhead girls are fun to be with.

• Auburn is my favourite hair colour on a girl.

• I think they're hot

• I never dated a redhead, or anyone for that matter. But I see no reason why a hair color would make them any different. There are some really beauty redheads out there. :)

• I love redheads they are beautiful and they have beautiful... I better not say would you like to become friends

• I love red hair, but I don't like full on ginger

• I think redheads are my ultimate kryptonite. although they make me weak at the knees I'm still willing to be their superman.

• Redheads are sexy.

• When i saw a redhead girl, i was wanting meet her

• Redheads pale skin , that it heaven on earth, I LOVE THEM

What Girls Said 1

• So far it looks like guys here do realize that we're goddesses :)