Do you think it's unacceptable to wear pants when they don't come down to your ankle bones?

I've had this conversation before, and some say that you shouldn't wear them if they don't come down at least that far on you. Do you think it's too short if they don't?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 4

• Totally unacceptable. What is she, a whore? Smh... -_-

pics.onsizzle.com/...s-ankles-~savage~-7811118.png

• I don't mean it like that, I mean does it look stupid, or wrong if they don't for full length pants.

• That's so stupid. Of course not.

• I don't see the problem. :)

• Depends where you are going to work or court or something like that probably not anywhere else go for it

What Girls Said 3

• It depends if they are supposed to come down that far. If they are meant to come down to your ankles, but don't, then I wouldn't buy them. I personally don't like capri's, but shorts are fine. They are considered pants though. I usually only buy jeans and leggings that come down to ankle bone but that's just because that's how I prefer my pants. Not how I prefer all my clothes.

• It's just pants , some are cropped like that comes in handy in the hotter months

• I don't think I made the question clear enough, I mean like full length pants, not cropped. Does it look stupid, or not right if they aren't long enough to come down to the ankle bones.

• It depends like i said some are made like that it could pass depending on how it look on the person

• i dont care it