Guys, What do you think about makeup?

I have heard guys who say they don't like that girls use makeup. I use it for a reason (so does other girls). What do you think about it?

Most Helpful Guy

• Deep inside it doesn't bother me if a woman doesn't wear makeup, since at the end of the day I will soon see her without it. But I love it when she wants to impress or put the time on being more attractive to me or to strengthen their image for a formal event. But like I said I still find women attractive without it especially in the mourning.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 28

• I only like a little bit. A little of whatever extends eyelashes, some eyeliner, and that's enough. If the skin has a very high contrast then a little bit of something to balance the colors is okay.
    I hate when women overdo it making them look like a cake face or a doll.

• I mean, I prefer she doesn't use it, but I don't mind from time to time. What I don't like is a woman that simply can't function in society without it and takes 3 hours everyday to put it on.

• When done excessively, it can be unattractive and off putting. Other than that I would consider it to be pretty normal, but I do like people for their natural appearance much of the time.

• Honestly everyone has different opinion about make ups. (yes even girls) some girls like to wear much make up some wear light make up. okay if you ask me personally I don't care about make up of a girl. She can wear it how much she want. That's all for me. cause honestly I don't care about how someone looks.

• What's your reason?

Most guys don't care for fake up because we find it dishonest; like most other things women do to TRY to increase their appeal... Reminds me of a song by Jack Johnson.. GONE

https://youtu.be/qKGcTuUAXmA?t=27

• Use as little as possible.

• I want to say 'what a beautiful woman!'
    I don't want to say 'what a great outfit' . . ' hairdo' . . . ' make-up' or whatever.
    YOU are what matters, warts and all. '
    Love yourself as you are.

• subtle and natural looking is fine but some drawn on eyebrow girls just go too far and look more like clowns

• 👍🏻 as long as it's not too much

• Personally, I like woman's that are natural or the more natural woman's. I also like when they use make-up like an art to make themselves beautiful, attractive.
    I would like more without make-up, but I appreciate how much effort they put into using make-up, like artists do when they create a beautiful painting. :)

• It's great on occasion. I don't want her to wear it every day.

• I don't care for makeup personally, if it's something the woman likes to do ( not because of insecurities. ) go for it. I would prefer to see the beautiful and natural you. I feel for the most part women are almost forced to feel the need to "look better". Due to what society, media, business, etc. corrupt and manipulate people into thinking. Just my two cents anyways, coming from a rando.

• (New user account forgot password lmao.)

I don't care for makeup personally, if it's something the woman likes to do ( not because of insecurities. ) go for it. I would prefer to see the beautiful and natural you. I feel for the most part women are almost forced to feel the need to "look better". Due to what society, media, business, etc. corrupt and manipulate people into thinking. Just my two cents anyways, coming from a rando.

• False advertising.

• I hate comments like this. It sounds like you think we're some kind of products

• I looks like doll paint because most girls over do it.
    I pretty much think: "I wouldn't kiss her because i'll get makeup all over my face."
    lol

• It depends, some women look better with make up and some look good enough without it. It's your call. Do what you think makes you look the best.

• I think women look prettier without it. buts its their body so their choice.

• The thing is - I just don't like myself without it. It's not like I put on a ton of makeup everyday, but I can't go anywhere without mascara.

• Thats completely okay. (: Obviously you're insecure but thats okay. you can overcome it.

• Makeup is good. I have no problem with it

• I like when girls use it

• It's fine as long as you don't make it look like it you have a mask on. Don't overdue it.

• I don't like girls with too much make-up.
    But sometimes a little bit of make-up can do magic.

• I do not mind the use of make up. Though when used in excess it's unflattering and unattractive.

• I don't care for makeup

• Natural face without makeup demonstrates high self esteem, that you are not brain washed by these corporations.
    Natural/organic look is always the best.

• They can wear it if they WANT to.

• Personally a small amount can really compliment a woman's beauty, however when it is overdone it can look I don't know almost scary the term im looking for I believe is 'cake faced'.

• What Guys mean is just put on natural makeup and call it a day

• In general I'm not a fan because most wear way too much in my opinion.

How would you feel if guys wore a ton of makeup? That's a serious question so please give it serious thought.

• Well for example - I don't feel comfortable in 'my skin'. My face is always red so I use foundation every day.

Would you judge me for wanting to look normal?

• No I just feel the judging vibe coming off of you. You said the thing about teenage boy and acne. The people are really different and if he likes to wear make up he can do that.

• You asked people to judge women who wear makeup. What exactly did you expect?

• I think when used sparingly it does a lot to enhance looks, just looks bad when to much