Is this dress cute?

I'm looking for a quinceañera dress for one of my friends and I don't know if this is cute or if the color is "in" right now. Is this dress cute?

0/2500

Send It!
Sponsored

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 20

• It looks like a cheap dress that tried to hard to look expensive, kind of tacky, not only that but with all the rhinestones and jewels and stuff, it looks over the top, and as for the bottom, i've always liked a cinderella style dress, but even that is too much ruffle.

• I think the dress is absolutely stunning!

• I love it but the color should depend on what colors she likes and what looks most flattering on her skin tone.

• Gorgeous!!

• I'd like it better without the sheer shoulders, but it is gorgeous. And that's a lot coming from me considering I hate pink lol

• Love the top! Beautiful color! However the bottom is very poofy and speaking from experience that's pretty annoying

• yesss!

• I like it it's very pretty. :)

• With the right hairstyle it'll look fine

• looks lovely

• I don't think it's cute, it could look so much better. There is something about that dress that I don't like. It's the ruffled layered fabric, I don't like that style. The color however, is beautiful. I love the tones of nude pink, light coral, and champagne, in my opinion these colors never get old.

• I love it!!!

• That is beautiful. If they like it they should get it.

• Its cute but a bit too much in my opinion. For me it's the dress that the quinciniera girl should wear and not a guest.

• 20d

Did you read what I said

• 20d

If your friend is wearing it and the colour will suit her it's good. Misunderstood the question previously.

• 20d

Yes... But for some reason the first time I read it I though you'd be wearing it for her quinciniera. But I like it for her. :)

• I think it looks beautiful and I love all the designs and sparkle.

• Looks great!

• It looks pretty

• yeah. any more crystals and it will start to look tacky or pikey-like

• It's perfect!

• 😱 it's not cute... it's beautiful wait no it's gorgeous.