Girls, what does wearing a dress feel like?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the dress, but they feel flowy, especially in wind. Having your leg skin touch feels a bit weird, but just imagine how it feels to not wear pants, except with cloth on the outside. If it's short it can be a bother because you have to make sure that you don't move in ways that show your underwear. Additionally, depending on the dress, it is more difficult to move around freely. I tend to run around at random and prance a bit for no reason, so sometimes they get in the way.

0|0
    0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• it's nice and freeing

1|0
    0|0
  • Feminine, fun, free and unrestricted.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feels great. In the summertime I wear dresses 95% of the time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like boxers. I feel free but when I'm sitting, depending on the length, It's annoying having to cross my legs or sit properly. Sometimes I wanna be like a guy and spread em lol

0|0
    0|0
  • it's comfy if it is a sundress. well, dresses are nice. it depends on the activity that is to be done. if it involves running or some sports, dresses are bad ahhaha

0|0
    0|0
    • What's the difference between a sundress and a normal one?

• a sundress is the kind girls wear for leisure like to picnic or just walk around the streets. im not sure how to define a normal dress because dresses have many types such as party dress, sheath dress, maxi dress etc.

• it feels sexy

0|0
    0|0
  • Wrap a towel around your waist and walk with it

0|0
    0|0
  • It feels amazing
    enough said :)

0|0
    0|0
  • it's windy down there and you feel like a princess
    it's awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly and great when I want to look like a girly girl not a tomboy

0|0
    0|0
  • Very girly

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually wear loose fit. I love them because i feel free in them

0|0
    0|0
  • makes you feel like you look nice but in reality they're a very easy & lazy way to look nice! I find them very comfortable

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm not a fan and try to only wear them to formal events.

0|0
    0|0