Men wearing panties good thing or bad thing?

My Girlfriend started buying me panties several months ago and convince me to wear them she said they are sexy on me. Some of them actually fit real good and others don't but I was used to wearing men's bikini. And was wondering what you thought were on this subject? And maybe thoughts on what brands or kinds that would fit better?

• I think it would be hot if men wore panties
  • It would not matter to me if they did or not
  • Men wearing panties does not appeal to me

Most Helpful Girl

• I guess it just depends on what you're into, I wouldn't care if my boyfriend wanted to wear them. If she likes it and you do too, then there's no problem

Sponsored

What Girls Said 2

• that's really weird :/

• i don't like it

What Guys Said 8

• Do you mean she is buying you women's panties to wear? This is one of my biggest kinks. I fucking love it! But, out of all the kinks and fetishes there is, men wearing womens lingerie is about the least accepted. Your girlfriend is extremely rare in that she gets off on it. Good for you! Enjoy and embrace it! You will find a lot of women hate it so much that they would consider breaking up if they found out their boyfriend liked to wear panties. Too bad, lots of women like to be choked, rape fantasies, tied up and smacked around for sexual enjoyment, but a guy wearing her panties is a deal breaker!

Anyway, I like the smoother, slippery materials the best, like satin, nylon, licra and microfiber. Something that is a bit stretchy is the best to fit our bodies better and yet be snug at the same time. I prefer boyshort styles, but I also like bikini briefs too. Try wearing a matching camisole top too and wear some lip gloss, it sorta makes your lips stick together a bit when kissing, which is soo hot!

• I think it's a bad thing especially if someone sees you in them. Someone might snap a picture and spread it online. You will be bullied, judged, and all that. If you can handle the risks then go ahead. I would not do it though.

• It's just not for me, but I'm not going to judge anyone else..

• I smell bullshit here.

• its just weird man , a hell no for me

• i think its fine. Everyone has a fetish or two

• I like wearing silky women's panties. If I had a girlfriend that wanted me to wear them often, I would. I would also dress in soft silky clothes when I am with her too.