Would you say I "overdress" for the weather? Should I try to learn to wear less clothes?

This was my outfit yesterday. I'm new to winter and finally found how to dress to keep me warm outside, and I feel great, but I get so many comments on how I'm "overdressed". Should I try to learn to wear less clothes?
Would you say I

16

Most Helpful Guy

• How the hell is that over dressed? Ignore the idiots who say that is to much clothing. In the winter that is often faaar to little clothing in my opinion.

• thanks for the support!!! I have to ask, what else can I add to my outfit? I'm bundled to the max :)

• Wow! But those are snowpants :) well softshell snow pants so nobody can tell lol

• ahh ok cool, I couldn't tell at all.

Most Helpful Girl

• Where do you live? How cold is it outside?

• I won't say where I live but it's about 30F right now

• Yeah then you overdress. Only times I've dressed like that was when i was a kid and it was like -15C outside... But if you're comfortable like that then keep dressing like that obviously.

• Absolutely comfortable outside, I used to hate winter, but now I love it. I will admit though, I do get a bit flushed when I'm inside for a while, but what can you do about it?

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 5

• Is it cold and snowy?

That's a classic basic bitch outfit. You're fine

• I don't think it's overdressed

• that is totally fine

• No for the winter dressing like that is a good idea

• No, you're not overdressed. I like your outfit!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!